25

I held Hannahs small body in my arms, she was still sleeping and I didn't mind. I kept her up pretty late. Last night wasn't planned but it happened and I was so glad. Her breathing changed and I knew she was awake. She opened her eyes and a smile spread across her face almost immediately and she brought her lips to mine. 

"Good morning baby." I say to her. She smiled and kissed all down my chest. 

"Good morning," she said sounded extremely happy. "I'm all yours now. I gave myself to you." she says bringing a bigger smile to my face. I kiss her again hug her tighter. 

"I love you so fucking much." I say to her. 

"I love you so fucking much too." she replies. 

Calum walked in and looked at us in disgust. 

"Don't think we didn't here you two last light at fucking 3 AM you disgusting bitches." Calum says making Hannah almost as red as her hair. I flipped him off before laying back down and facing Hannah. 

"DID YOU TWO? OH GOD!" Luke screams walking in. I forgot that we were still naked under the sheets and you could see that we were both topless. Ashton never came back last night and I starting to worry a bit. 

"We have to go pick up Ashton so go get ready nastys." Calum says making both me and Hannah laugh. They both walk out and I pull Hannah up to take a shower with me. her naked body still made me flustered even though we gave ourselves to each other last night. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and she was slightly rubbing against me which was driving me absolutely crazy. I could tell that it was bugging her too. I think about last night and get really scared because we didn't use protection, what if I get her pregnant were only 19 fuck. Hannah could tell that I was worried. 

"Babe, whats wrong?" she said looking at me. 

"We d-didn't use protection last night." I say.  She chuckles. Does she really find this funny?

"Hey, Hey, don't worry, I'm on the pill." she said holding my face calming me down. 

"Oh." I say smiling.  She brought her mouth to mine and kissed me. I put her down when we were in the bathroom. "did you know that your so beautiful?" I asked. She blushed like crazy which i still didn't understand. It's just me. "because you are. Your so beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I say. Her smile was spread across her whole face. 

"You say these things so often, thank you,  I love you." she says. I love the way she says 'I love you' i don't know why I just do.

"I love you too babe." I say back. When we get in the shower Hannah pushes me against the wall when I wasn't expecting it and she starts planting kisses all over my body. Her moans didn't really matter because the water beating the floor. I let out a long held out moan when she sucked on my neck. 

"b-babe that feels so good." I struggle to get out. She wraps her legs around my waist and doesn't even wait she slides onto me. She moans and kisses my neck. I let out a long moan and throw my head back in pleasure. 

"I'm almost done babe." She says. "I'm yours" she says into my neck 

"Holy f-fuck" I say as I'm about to reach my high. 

"Michael!" she yells. "fuck that was loud." she says. 

"say it again baby." 

"Michael!" she screams 

We both reach our high at the same time and I pull out. She cups my face and kisses me. 

"Shit sorry." she chuckles 

"Nothing like a little morning and shower sex." I say. 

"You make me feel so good fuck." she says against my face. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO ARE SO DISGUSTING!" Calum yells from the other side of the door. I guess we should have been quiet. Hannah laughs and kisses me than gets out grabbing a towel wiping herself down. I watched as my beautiful world dried her body in front of me. I already knew that I was going to be taken aback every time shes naked. I fucking love her so much and if she didn't know that know then I don't know whats going to make her believe me. 

WOOHOO TRIPLE UPDATE HOW ARE YOU ALL FEELING? WAS THIS AS AWKWARD FOR YOU TO READ AS IT WAS TO WRITE? THOUGHTS? OK BYE ILY FOLLOW ME ON INSTA gindingonlukey