14

Michaels POV

The rest of the day we stayed in bed and talked and kissed occasionally. We have talked about like what we would have done if we didn't meet each other. Her answer was suicide. That made me want to cry but, I know I didn't need too. I told what I would have done if I wasn't famous. I told her things that happened in my past that she couldn't have known. Hours passed before someone actually contacted us.
I rolled over and grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I ask the person through the phone.

"Hey, it's Calum. Do you want to do something today?"

"No, I'm with Hannah. I want to be with her."

"She can come."

"Calum."

"What? Why can't you do anything anymore?"

"Hannah matters more than anything else in my life right now."

I hung up the phone and rolled back over to Hannah who looked at me with confusion.

"He wanted to hang out." I told her.

"It's okay. I want to hang out with them." she responded happily.

"No, they're all dicks, you wouldn't want to hang out with them."

"Mikey, they were part of what helped me stop. You know that. I know that they're dicks, but they can be funny and cool and I want to hang with him."

"Okay." I groaned. I got out of the bed slowly stretched. I went and put on some clothes, Hannah did the same.

"Ready!" She called a few minutes later. We climbed into the car and drove to Luke's house. Luke's was our normal hangout spot.

We knocked on the door and Calum opened the door. "Surprise, surprise. Look who came crawling back." He joked.

We finally walked into the house. I was really surprised to see who was sitting with Luke.

Hannah's POV

I looked around and saw Luke sitting on the couch with his arm wrapped around a girl. I soon realized that girl was Luke's girlfriend, Arzaylea. I cut her a dirty look. She looked up at me and frowned. "Hey, Arzaylea." mumbled Michael.

I didn't know that agreeing to hang out with the boys meant agreeing to hang out with the wicked bitch of the west.

"What was that?" she asked him. "Hey Arzaylea!" He said louder this time. She quickly retorted with "That's more like it." I just sat there and stared at her. "And who are you?" She questioned me. "Me? Oh, I'm Hannah. I'm Michael's girlfriend." I responded. She scoffed. "Michael's girlfriend? Wow, that's a first." I just stared at her.

I muttered some words that may or may not have sounded like words you'd use on someone you really hate.

"And you are?" I asked even though I knew exactly who she is. The whole fandom did, and we all hated her.

"Arzaylea. You should know that. I'm going to be here for as long as possible." She smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked away. Michael could feel the tension building between us, and kissed my cheek. "Calm down." He whispered into the kiss.

I took a deep breath and calmed down. For some reason, Michael had this effect on me. He could just look at me and I would smile. He wouldn't have to do anything and it would make me want to kiss him. He could talk to me and the hair on the back of my neck would stick up. Whenever he sang, I'd close my eyes and smile. And just now, when he talked to me, I calmed down.

"I'm going to go get some drinks. You guys want any?" offered Luke. "I'll take a beer. And so will you." Arzaylea told Luke. I took another deep breath, the tension building again.

Michael got up with Luke to go get the drinks. Arzaylea turned to me and smiled. "I hear you're a fan of the boys." She stated. I nodded. "Yeah, I am."

"Have you ever thought that maybe Michael doesn't like you, or maybe you don't like him? He just likes the idea of you. He finds it funny that you're a big fan and you act like you do. Maybe he only wants you because he knows you'll do whatever he wants. He wants sex? You'd give it to him. He wants nudes? You'd give it to him." she told me.

I glared at her.

"Wait a minute, you're a virgin. You've never had a guy that wants to have sex with you. You've never met a guy that says 'Damn, she's hot.'"

That was the last straw. "What the actual hell do you think you're doing? You're a bitch, the whole 5SOS fandom hates you. Nobody loves you. We all know that this is a publicity stunt for you, and that you're probably paying him to date you. If Luke wants sex? You'd give it to him. If he wants nudes? You'd give it to him, which we all know you already have. All you are is a slut and a liar. That shirt you posted a pic of you wear that was supposedly his? Lie! The way you say you love him? Lie! And the fact that you say you aren't cheating? Capital L-I-E!" I yelled.

"You little bitch!" She yelled. I laugh. "Wait, who's a bitch?" Asked Luke. "Oh, just Hannah." Replied Arzaylea . Luke glared at her. "Really?" Michael appeared. "Arzaylea, I never knew you'd call someone else something you clearly are." Responded Michael. I stifled a laugh.

Luke spoke up. "Arzaylea, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah. Just tell me here." She said. He shrugged. "Okay, I'm breaking up with you." I smiled. It was about time she got what she deserved.

She scoffed. "You can't do that. Why would you even want to break up with me?" She asked. "You have forced alcohol down my throat for the past month, you only want one thing: sex. And you are just too much of a bitch." He said.

"Whatever," she stood up. "I'm leaving." I laughed. "Bye, Felicia." She stormed out. I then realized that was the first and last time I'd ever even see Arzaylea in real life.