17

Michaels POV

I opened up Twitter. I looked at what was trending. I saw #ihatehannah was among the hashtags. I clicked on it. Every tweet had a comment or a picture that poured hate on her hair and body.  I knew it was kind of a stupid idea to take a picture with us both shirtless but I didn't think to much into it. I knew that she was going to see this as soon as she logged on to her twitter, so I had to hide it from her some way. Tonight I was going to take her on a date, We haven't been on a proper date since we started dating so, why not tonight while I'm trying to hide this from her? She was putting makeup on again so I decided that I needed to tell the fans more about Hannah. I know she will see this sooner or later but I decided that this was right.

Hannah means more to me than you think. I know it's hard for you, but please let me be happy.

This really hurts both her and me. With you being my fans and her being my girlfriend it hurts me a lot as well.

When I was done tweeting, Hannah was ready so we started our way out. She seemed really happy tonight so I was too. We got in my car and drove to the place I reserved.

"Hey babe, why are you so jumpy?" She asked me. I didn't realize that I was kind of nervous that she was going to see the tweets.

"No reason. I guess I'm just a little nervous for tonight." I said smiling. That was a lie, but it's the only one I could think of.

"Babe, you don't have to be. It's just me."  She said and placed her hand on my thigh.

"I love you so much." I sighed.

"I love you so much too." She said back.

We arrived at the restaurant and I ran to her side before she got out of the car. I opened her door and she jumped at me bringing her lips to mine immediately.

"I love you baby." She whispers against my lips.

"I love you more." I reply.

"That's not possible baby." She said walking I front of me. God damn I love her. I opened the door for her and we went to the front desk. When we got our reservations we went to our table with the waiter. He kept looking at Hannah which pissed me off but I knew that I was just jealous. We got sat down and Hannah took my hand across the table.

"Babe, we leave in 2 days. So I wanted to do a few things tonight." I say to her. She smiles softly looking back at me.

"Like what?" She says. I had a few things planned since we had to leave and I was very excited.

"Well you'll see." I say. She frowns and I laugh. She will love what's coming next I'm just nervous. We ate and talked about a few unimportant things before we left. I drove for a while when we arrived at the lake. I got her out and grabbed a blanket. Her eyes filled with pure happiness and I was happy with what I chose to do.

"Babe, this is fucking beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you." She says.

"You more beautiful. And I'm glad you like it. I was nervous." She smiles before bringing her lips to mine.

"Hannah, I love you more than anything in this world. Your so special and I can't believe I have you. In no way do I deserve you. I thank god everyday that I have you. Your so beautiful and cute and nice and sweet and cuddly and soft and fragile and I just want to hold you all the time. While we were talking on Twitter I wanted nothing but to hold you in my arms and now that I can I don't take advantage of it. You my life Hannah. The first time I held you in my arms it was like a dream come true. I felt like I was on top of the world. I want nothing more than you Hannah. You are my Hannah. No one else's Hannah. My Hannah. You are mine. You are my baby. You are mine forever and always. I love you so god damn much." I say.

"Michael, I love you so fucking much." She says connecting our lips she wraps her hands in my hair and grants access in my mouth. I let her in and she lets out the occasional small moan. I let my lips connect to her neck and suck hard on a couple of spots. I know they would leave marks but i couldn't care less.  I let my hands travel under her shirt and roam free. I start walking and she wraps her legs around my waist. I open my car door and let her get in. I drove to my house very fast and we ran inside. As soon as we got inside our lips reconnected and we went upstairs to my room. I lift her shirt off and she takes mine off as well. I let my hands go where they wanted and she continues to kiss my neck.

"Baby, please." She whines. As much as I wanted I know I couldn't. I continue kissing her before pulling back.

"Babe I can't. As much as I want to I can't. We've only seen each other for a short amount of time. I can't do this to you." I say. She frowns before speaking again.

"We've been together for 6 months. We've dated for about a month or two. Babe that's a long time." She says. I know she wants it and so do I, but I know it's not right. I want it to be at a good time. When the time is right. I loved Hannah with everything I had but I couldn't take her yet.

"I'm sorry babe. I want to wait until the time is right. I don't want sex with you I want to love with you." I say. She smiles before bringing her lips to mine.

"I love you." She sighs happily.

"I love you too baby." I say beige rolling to my side and wrapping my arms around her.

"Goodnight babe." She whispers.

"Goodnight Hannah." I smiles kissing her back.

A/n go check out LaneyMinter i guess she's pretty cool.