6

A/n I decided that I was gonna start writing this to where you can see there feelings. So the chapters will be a little longer now. I love you guys.

Michael5sos- Good morning lovely
Michaelfivesos- Good morning hottie ;)
Michael5sos- 1 day
Michaelfivesos -1 day
Michael5sos- I'm so excited. I love you so much and I'm finally meeting you.
Michaelfivesos- I love you so much too.
My stomach churned when he said 1 day. I understand that he says he loves me and I understand that I love him. But I'm scared. What if I'm not pretty enough? What if I'm annoying to him? What if he thinks my body is ugly?  I know I was thinking to much into it but, what else am I supposed to do?

 The guy that once was my idol is now my best friend. We both have feelings for each other and I can't believe it. It's like a dream. 

My mom gave me sound check tickets and concert tickets for my 19th birthday about 5 months ago. I screamed and cried for days when I got them. When I realize I was just sitting here completely ignoring Michael I get back into my phone.

Michael5sos- I'm so excited to see you.
Michael5sos- You're the cutest little cupcake and I can't wait to meet you.
Michael5sos- HANNAH ARE YOU DEAD
michael5sos- DID SOMEONE KILL YOU?
Michaelfivesos- Michael sorry I was just doing something.
Michael5sos- Sorry. I'm kind of a clinger.
Michaelfivesos- I want to meet you before tomorrow. I mean you're in Sydney today so why not?
Michael5sos-are you sure?
Michaelfivesos- I'm 1926272829% sure
Michael5sos- let's meet at the Starbucks by Nandos
Michaelfivesos- I'll see you in an hour :))
Michael5sos- I'm so excited, oh my god!
Michaelfivesos- You sound like a teenage girl ;)
Michael5sos-Shut up babe
Michaelfivesos- I have to go get ready so I can see you.
Michael5sos-Okay! See you there :)))

I get off my phone and put some music on. I run to the bathroom and jump into the shower. I was so eager for today. I got out and let my hair air dry. I pulled some makeup out of my drawers and started getting ready.

 I finished off my look with some mascara and eyeliner. I ran over to my closet and decide on some jeans and a pastel pink crop top. I grab my combat boots and slip them on. I look at the time and realize I have 15 minutes before i need to leave. I run my fingers through my dried hair and I decide on putting two strands of hair behind my head.

I grab my phone and purse and head out of my door. That's when it hit me. I'm meeting Michael Clifford. 

I grab my keys and get in my car. The sound of Girls by the 1975 blasted in my ears. I turned it up and began driving.
I finally arrive at Starbucks and I look around for Michael. I turn my head to the right and he's there. Standing there not knowing its me. Since he thinks it's not me, I get out of my car. And walk right past him. I walk to where I'm behind him and he can't see me. 

That's when I run and attack him in a hug. He was surprised at first then realized it was me. He pulled me in closer and tighter and I was so happy to be in his arms.

"Hannah." He said in to my hair.
His voice was absolutely beautiful in person. 

"Michael." He kissed my head and looked at me. 

"Your so beautiful Hannah. How could you think poorly of yourself?" He said. I smiled at his words. 

" I thought I wasn't good enough for you." I admitted. He shook his head and hugged me again. He was warm. A warmness I have never experienced in my life. Like if I wasn't in his arms I would feel cold and empty. 

Michael brought so much happiness to me and we have only been talking for 4 months. Of course he brought me happiness before I started talking to him but now it's a new happiness. We stood there in each other's arms for a while not saying anything. It was okay though.

"Fans are going to show up my moment. Let's go to my house." He said. I realized that we were in Sydney so of course he had a house here. I followed him to his car. Hand in hand and we got in his car. I was so happy to be with him. When we got in he started driving and I lay my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm so happy to be with you right now." Michael says.
"Me too.  this was the best thing to ever happen to me." I said. I smiled up against his shoulder.
"I love you Hannah. I mean it. Nothing could change that. I know we've only been talking for a few months but your special to me. I love you." Michael told me.

"I love you more." I say back. 

"No way." He chuckles. His little laugh was the cutest thing. 

"Yes way." I said. We pulled up to his house and he unlocked his door. I looked around and observed what was around me. He led me over to the couch and we sat down. I cuddled into his chest and he laid his head down on mine.

 He must have seen me moving around a lot because of these God awful jeans because he asked me if I wanted to change into something of his. I nodded and he ran upstairs. I feel like I'm in a dream. This is to perfect to be real. 

He comes back down stairs and gives me the clothes. I go to his bathroom and change. I look t myself and make sure I look fine. I walk out of the bathroom in one of Michael's shirts and some of his shorts. I sat back down and he cuddled me again. We talk for. While and he asks me a few questions.

"Why is your username so similar to mine?" He asks.

"I don't know. I just found it cute to replicate my idol." I giggled. 

"I'm your idol? Why?" He asks. 

"Michael, because your the sweetest person ever. You have a great voice and you have the prettiest eyes. You have the cutest little nose. You have the cutest little smile. The cutest little mouth. The cute little face in general. Your hair is so cute and fun and I love you for that. Your clothes are the cutest little thing. Your personality is so amazing. You never fail to make me happy. Then you started talking to me and all of my feelings became to deeper. More real. I knew something changed. You were everything to me and now it's even better than that. I'm sitting in your arms and I couldn't be any happier right now." I say.

 He looks me in the eyes for a few seconds before he crashes his lips to mine. He kisses me roughly and and for the first time I feel safe. Like nothing is going to hurt me, I'm Michael's. He deepens the kiss wanting access to the inside of my mouth I let him in and our tongues twist together. He let out a small moan. I laid down on the couch and he hovered over me. We just kept kissing. After for what felt like hours he pulled away. Gasping for breath. Both of our lips are swollen and I'm so happy to be with him. I smiled at him and earned a smile back.

 He laid down beside me and we just laid there for hours just cuddling. I couldn't think of anything better to do with my life.

A/n I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY. YES THIS IS CHEESY BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THIS THE WHOLE TIME. THANK YOU FOR READING BYE.