16

Michaels POV

Waking up to someone you love so much every morning is so amazing. It's like all your thoughts or worries disappear when you open your eyes and there right next to you. What almost happened last night scared the life out of me. If Hannah would have left I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I don't know I got her to not leave so quickly but I did. I understand the hate can be very hard sometimes and I want to be able to comfort her at those times. Hannah was still asleep but I wouldn't expect her to be awake yet because it's only 7. I was very tired but I was glad I woke up before her so I could see her in a very peaceful state. She is so beautiful with her messy hair and no makeup. I know she thinks she's hideous but she's honestly so gorgeous. Her lips were slightly parted and her small breaths were blowing her hair the tiniest bit. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my waist and her legs were tangled in mine. A couple hours later her eyes flutter open. A smile spreads across her face and she brings her mouth to mine.

"I'm sorry about last night." She says frowning and looking at my chest. I pull her chin up so she's looking me in the eye.

"Hey don't worry about last night. I understand that the hate can hurt sometimes. But I have you and you have me. Your mine Hannah. Don't let some irrelevant bitch tell you that your not important or that I don't love you." She smiles and brings her lips back to mine and they work together perfectly.

"You make me so happy Michael." She says. I smile and she grabs my hand in hers.

"So I'm dyeing my hair." I know that she used to be a fan so I expect her to be excited.

"WHAT COLOR?!?!" She shouts. I wanted to let her pick so I'm sure she'll like that too.

"You can decide that." I say. Her smile is contagious and she is basically jumping up and down. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She shouts again. This was so cute seeing her so happy. I nod and her smile grows.
"Blue? Purple? No no RED!!!" She says.
"Red Michael is my favorite Michael. I mean all Michael is my favorite Michael but red Michael."  She says and I can't stop my laugh. She laughs too and it's such a nice noise to hear.

"Well we have to go get red hair dye for us baby." I was planning on getting her to dye hers a little bit too.

"Us?" She smiles.

"Yes. If I'm dyeing it you have to dye some of yours." I smirk. She shakes her head before getting up and speaking. The sudden emptiness of her absent body over came me.

"My mom would murder me." She laughs.

"Your 19 Hannah." I say. Her mom no longer has control over her.

"Michael!" She yells. I get up and wrap my arms around her waist.

"What babe?" I say.

"I will think about dyeing my hair red. I don't know yet." She says. I pump my hand in the air knowing I have won.
"Shut up Michael." She says. I can hear her smile so I know she's joking.
I turn her body around and push it against the wall. I bring my mouth to her and let myself take control of her. She takes her finger and puts it on my chest.
"Not today Mr.Clifford." She says smiling. She leaves me and walks to my dresser. She pulled out a shirt and threw it at me. "Put a shirt on before I decide on something else." She winks. As much as I would like the "something else" I knew that it was not the time. I put the shirt on and put on a pair of jeans. She was getting dressed as well. She was doing her makeup and I just loved to watch how her little mouth moved while she was putting eyeliner on. When she was done she came over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I will dye my hair just for you Michael." She says. I grew very happy and kissed her head.

"Let's go then!" I say. I grab her phone and mine and we go straight downstairs. I grab my keys and we go to my car.
We go to Hot Topic and I pick up four bottles of red hair dye.

"This is going to be so fun." I say looking in her eyes. We didn't really have much time to do anything knowing that fans would start to heard us any second. We get to the cashier and her face lights up.

"Your Michael Clifford! Oh my god!" I nod and smile. "Can I get a picture?" I nod and we take a picture. "So your going red again?"

"Yes. I'm excited so please don't tell any of the fans." I say.

"So who's she? Wait. I know you! Your from the concert!" She says. Hannah smiles before the cashier runs over to her. She hugs her strait away.

"I missed you!" Hannah said.

"I missed you too!" She said.

"I'm sorry but we need to go before the fans get here." I said. She checks us out and says her goodbyes. We go back to my house and we go strait to my room.

"So how much are you going to dye red?" I ask her.

"All of it!" She says. I got extremely excited then got the hair dye out.
"You first though." She says. We go into my bathroom and I get a bath robe on. She puts the hair dye all in my hair and massages that in. When she was done with me I put hers in so we could wash it out at about the same time. After 2 hours of having to be extremely careful with this hair dye in our it was time to wash it out. We both wash it out of our hair and I was growing very excited to see Hannah's hair. When she was done getting it out of her long hair she came out. She grabbed her blow dryer and started drying her hair. She was smiling very wide and once it was done she looked great. She came to me and kissed my lips.

"You look great Michael." She says.

"Oh but you look better Hannah." I say.

She laughs and looks at us in the mirror.

"Your hot Michael." She says. I laugh and so does she and I wrap my arms around her waist. She was a lot shorter than me so sometimes this could be hard.

"Your hotter Hannah." I say. She shakes her head and looks at her phone that was beside her.

"Let's take a picture!" She says. She held the camera up and took a picture of both of our freshly dyed hair. She tweeted it out with a red heart. She got thousands of retweets immediately and so I decided to tweet the picture too.
I grab my phone and tweet it out saying "you ask I supply."

A/n MICHAEL DYED HIS HAIR ALAKLWLEOWJEJSNLAOWLWKWSJWJEWLSLSLSKWKEJDJ
Also the picture of the girl is was Hannah looks like just minus the piercings. Thank you for reading!!!!