11

Hannah's POV

I was happy. So happy with Michael. I actually was in disbelief when my mom said yes. I'm going to be with Michael for the next three weeks. We sat down on the couch for hours with my mom and we ate. We decided it was time to leave around 10 so I told my mom my goodbyes. We got out into the car and Michael cranked it.
"Babe, your about to be with me for 3 weeks." Michael said. I smiled.
"I'm so excited." I say. Michael places his hand on my thigh and we drive. We get to his house and he gets out and runs to my door. He opens the door for me and let's me hop on his back. We get my bags and we run inside. When we get in we go up to his room. He plops my bags down then throws me on the bed. He crawls on top of me and smiles before bringing his mouth to mine. He deepens the kiss and demands access into my mouth.

Michaels POV

I let my tongue slide into her mouth and the kiss deepens. She tangles her hands in my hair and tugs. She lets out a groan and kisses harder. I let my mouth leave hers and my mouth travels down her neck. She brings my mouth back to hers and she demands access immediately. Our tongues worked together. We pulled back and were out of breath. I looked at her and she was completely happy.
"I'm going to go take a shower. I want you to come to." I say. She looks at me for a second before nodding. We both get up and we go into the bathroom. We got undressed and got into the shower together. Hannah was beautiful. She was so perfect. We got in and she wrapped her arms around me and our foreheads laid on each other's. I could do this everyday. We stand in there for a couple of minute before she looks me in the eyes. She brings her mouth to mine and gently kisses me she pushes me on the wall and continues. I loved her. We kissed for the rest of the shower then we decided to get out. I stepped out and grabbed a towel for the both of us. She drys off her body and I find myself staring. Jesus was she perfect. She pulled on my shirt from today then towel dried her hair once she was done she turned to me and I was still wrapped in a towel.
"What are you doing?" She laughs. I then pick up a shirt and boxers and throw them on. When we were done we walked out of the bathroom. We laid down on my bed and lasted in each other's arms.
"We were supposed to go to the end of your party Michael! Oh my god I'm so sorry." She shouts. It was tomorrow but I told her today so she must be panicking.
"No babe, that's tomorrow. I forgot." I tell her.
"Oh. Well then I get to lay down with you tomorrow until 7ish tomorrow so I'm all good." She smiles. I lean forward and cup her face putting my lips on hers. We pull back and stare at each other. We talk for hours before falling asleep. I cuddled her all night and I'm so happy to have her in my arms.

The next morning I wake up before her so I look at her. I just look at her. I trace my finger along her face while she was sleeping and just admire all of her features. Her breathing changes so I can tell she's waking up. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles.
"Good morning." She says in her small morning voice.
"Good morning babe." I smile at her.
We lasted there for hours just talking before we had to get up and actually be humans. I headed straight to the shower and she gets ready. When I was ready I looked at Hannah who looked absolutely stunning. She was in black skinny jeans and a red crop top and she had her hair in a high ponytail. She had dark red lipstick on and smoked her eyeshadow. She looked absolutely stunning and I was so lucky to have her.
"You look stunning Hannah." I say.
"You don't look to bad yourself." She smiles back. We walk downstairs and I grab my keys and we walk out to the car. We drive to where the party is and we park. We get out and intertwine our fingers together. We walk inside and walk over to where Calum and his girlfriend Sally were standing. Calum welcomes us and hugs Hannah.
"You look nice Hannah." Calum says eyeing her up and down.
"Thank you Calum." She smiles at him. We dance around a bit and one of our songs come on. She starts to belt the lyrics.

Throwing rocks at your broken window only you can cure my sickness raise ourselves and a middle finger cause they all think we're twisted. Once I had a little taste I'm addicted to your fix oh yeah this time maybe this time two wrongs make it right.

We danced around a bit more and I could tell that Hannah was getting drunk off her ass. I tell her to stay with Calum, who is also extremely drunk, while I go use the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and look at myself. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. All I am. Is ugly. Ugly. Hannah though different though. Hannah didn't know it but she was the only thing keeping me alive. I head back down stairs and see that Calum and Hannah aren't where they were. I run around and try to find them. I round the corner and see Hannah in Calums arms. Calum is holding Hannah. Hannah is being held by Calum. Did she really love me? No there's no way I'm ugly and Calum is hot she wants him not me. She hated me. When Hannah turns her face she sees me and I see her with tears all over her face.

Ohhhhh cliffhanger your welcome. IM GETTING MADE IN THE AM IM SO EXCITED.