36

So this chapter has some smut in it so if your not comfortable with that then skip it.

Michael continued kissing my neck, and a shiver went down my spine. "Michael, we can't do this here." I told him. He looked up at me. "You're right."

He grabbed my hand, and led us out of the bathroom. "Where are we going?" I ask him. "You'll see." He smirked.

When we got to the car, he opened the back door and pushed me in. I smiled. "Is this better?" he asked. I nodded.

He climbed in and continued kissing my neck. I moaned and he moved up to my jawline. His lips made his way to my mouth, and demanded access. Our tongues fought for dominance, but ultimately, he won.

His hands slipped up my shirt, and undid my bra clasp. He took my bra off me, and smiled. "Don't worry. These windows are tinted." He whispered.

I took my shirt off and threw it on the ground. Michael took his shirt off as well. He slid his pants down, leaving him in his boxers. "You sure?" he asked me. I nodded. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off.

He rubbed the thin fabric covering me. I moaned. He teasingly reached in my underwear, only to pull his fingers back out. I groaned. "Just fucking do something." I told him.

He laughed. He slid my underwear off me, and pinched my butt. He rubbed his fingers in a circular motion over my clit. I moaned, and he took two fingers, and started going in and out.

"Michael." I whispered. "What was that? Say it louder." he whispered. "Michael!" I nearly screamed. I moaned again, and he took his boxers off. He flipped me on top, and I rubbed myself against him. He tried to restrain the whimpers.

He positioned himself at my entrance and put his tip in. He then proceeded and started going in and out. I moaned. It felt so good. He fastened his pace.

He hit his climax, and so did I. We both slowed down and we laid back in the seats. Michael looked at the clock. "Shit." he muttered. "Get dressed, the movie's almost over." he said. 

I hooked my bra and pulled my shirt over it. I slid my underwear on, and continued with my pants. I heard someone tapping on the glass. I looked over and saw a horrified Calum. My eyes widened. "Michael..." I tapped him. "What?" he asked and looked up at Calum. "Oh my god." he opened the door. 

"What did you see?" Michael asked him. "Enough to know that you two just had car sex!" he yelled. Michael shushed him. Luke, Ashton, and Summer walked up. "You two are disgusting." Ashton commented. I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god. You two did it, again?" Luke asked. Michael blushed. "Ewwww. I do not want to sit in the back now." 

"Fine. I will." I said. I climbed in and sat down. Michael climbed in and wrapped his arm around me. "I love you." he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. 

"I love you more." I smiled. 

"Yeah no." He said and kissed me again. 

OKAY SO THIS WAS REALLY SHORT BC IT WAS MAINLY SMUT SO HERE YOU GO.