Book 2: Chapter 4

"Come on! Come one! Come on!" I yelled, dragging Harry behind me as I ran to my room. It was finally time to drink the potion! I'm so excited! I'm sure Cathy was rolling her eyes behind me. When we introduced Cathy to everyone they all thought she was lovely, and that she was a good child. Oh how she proved them wrong.

*Flashback*

"Alright everyone, dinner!" Molly called, bringing in multiple dishes of food all held up by a levitation charm. She set all the plates down and everyone started digging in. Everyone except Harry, Cathy, and I. Cathy had decided that she wanted to prank everyone, so asking for help from Harry and I, she put blue food coloring into everything that she could. We used dads wand to enchant it so it starts staining the tongue as soon as you start eating.
"Why aren't you three eating?" Dad asked us. Everyone turned towards us, confused. Fred and George suddenly looked scared.
"Um, we might know the reason..." Fred and George trailed off. "They have the same look in their eyes that we do after we've just pranked someone and it's been successful. I think they pranked us..." They trailed off again. The smirks that had been growing on our faces had reached as big as they could get once the twins finished.
Everyone was silent, then Harry decided that it was time to drop a hint. "What, cat got your tongue?" Harry smirked. The twins turned to each other, and yelped as they saw that their tongues had turned blue. Everyone started checking there tongues and were surprised to find them blue as well.
"Tell me you kids didn't do this!" Dad said.
"Sorry to say this dad, but, we did." I said.
"Good, cause it was a great prank!" Dad cheered, and I laughed.

*Flashback over*

I also have a strange feeling that Fred has taking a liking to Cathy. He was staring at her the whole time after dinner. Anyway, back to reality....."Alright kids, you'll have to drink this! And then Remus and I will cast a spell on you." Dad told us, passing out goblets of the potion.
        "Also, remember when trying to transform, concentrate very hard. You will need to block out everything going on around you." Uncle Moony said. "Alright, 3, ,2 ,1 go!" Uncle Moony shouted. We each lifted the goblet to our lips, and drank the potion. It wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be.
        I closed my eyes tightly, trying to imagine what animal I would turn into. I could feel my hands becoming small and round. Some type of paws? So, a dog or a cat? I could feel my face changing. My mind started to wonder. What did Cathy and Harry look like? I peeked my eye open to see Cathy have some furry brown stuff growing on her arms, and her face was turning into a sort of nuzzle. Harry had to little bumps on his head, and he also had a nuzzle.
        I lost concentration as soon as those thoughts vanished. I sighed, sitting down on my bed. "What happened, Rose? You were almost fully transformed!" Dad asked.
        "I lost concentration." I mumbled. Harry and Cathy soon lost concentration as well, though they were also almost transformed.
        "That was great kids! It usually takes a fully trained wizard longer than that to accomplish half of what you guys did! I bet you could be fully transformed by the time you leave for school!" Dad praised, hugging us.
        "Thanks dad!" I laughed.
        "Yeah, thanks Uncle Sirius!" Cathy cheered, dancing around.
        "Thanks Sirius." Harry said, smiling.