Chapter 12:Youngest quidditch players in a century?

After break feast we walked out to our first flying lessons. I took the place in between Harry and Hermione. "Good afternoon class!" Said Madam Hooch.
"Good afternoon!" We all mumbled.
"Now welcome to your first flying lesson, well what are you waiting for? step up to the left side of your broomstick, put your right hand over the broom, and say-UP!" Madam Hooch commanded. Harry and I stepped up to our brooms and said 'up' our brooms came up on the first try. Ron's came and smacked him in the face, Harry and I started laughing uncontrollably.
"Shut up you two!" Ron hissed.
"Ok now everybody mount your brooms, and no sliding of the end of your brooms please." Harry and I mounted our brooms and were pleased when Madam Hooch told Malfoy he had been doing it wrong for years. "Okay now on my whistle you will rise up hover, then touch back down. 1-2-" She had the whistle to her lips and was about to blow when Neville flew into the air. "Mr.-Mr.Longbottom!" Madam Hooch stutterd. Neville went up with the broom and almost slipped of and fell to the ground when his cloak got stuck on a torch.
Then his cloak ripped an he fell on a gargoyles wing for a split second before falling to the ground. There was a sickening crack. Madam Hooch rushed over, and helped Neville up. "Oh dear....a broken wrist, everybody is to keep there feet planted firmly on the ground while I take Longbottom to the hospital wing. If I see a single broom in the air you will be on your way home before you can say quidditch." Madam Hooch stated. Hooch left with Neville. Malfoy bent over and picked up something from the grass. Neville's rememberall.
"Did you see his face?" Malfoy asked. "Mabey if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he would remember to fall on his fat arse." Malfoy sneered.
"GIVE IT HERE MALFOY!" Harry and I demanded.
"No!" Malfoy said bluntly. "I think I'll leave it somewhere for the fat lump to find!" He said mounting his broom.
"How about on the roof?" Asked Malfoy. "What's the matter Potter, Black, bit beyond your reach!?" Malfoy sneered. Harry and I started mounting our brooms.
"Harry, Rose no! You heard what Madam Hooch said besides you don't even know how to fly!" Said Mione. I rolled my eyes and took of with Harry. We stopped right infront of a shocked looking Malfoy.
"Give it here Malfoy..." I started.
"Or we'll knock you of your broom!" Harry threatened..
"Is that so?" Malfoy teased. Harry and I shot forward almost hitting Malfoy. "Have it your way then!" Malfoy said and tossed the remeberall. I shot after it and just as it about went through a window I caught it.
"Harry catch!" I yelled but I threw it a bit to hard.
"He went after it and caught it just before it hit the ground, Harry and I flew down and dismounted our brooms right into a crowed of cheering people. But that died down quickly.
"Potter! Black!" Yelled Minnie. "Follow me!" She demanded. We nodded and followed but not before we saw the triumphant smirk on Malfoys face. I just rolled my eyes and flipped him of. Harry grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze and I did the same. We followed Minnie to Quirrells class. "Professer?" Asked Minnie.
"Y-Yes?" He asked.
"May I borrow wood for a minute?" Asked Minnie. Me and Harry exchanged confused glances. Wood. Who was wood? Was it a wooden plank she was gonna use on us!
"O-of c-c-course." said Quirrell. Just then a fifth year came out of the classroom.
"Ah, Wood, I have found you a seeker and chaser." explained Minnie. Woods face lit up like a Christmas tree.
"Really!? But aren't they first years?" asked wood.
"I am sure a few rules could be bended this year!" Said Minnie. "Oh! You may go now but you can only tell Granger and Weasly!" Said Minnie. We nodded and ran of.