Chapter 13: Carelessly Dreaming.

Her hands were so soft and gentle gliding down my sides. The smell of her was what I loved. Her smell did something to me , something I couldn't explain. Her kisses where soft and light as her lips went to my jaw all the way down to the tips of my toes. My fingers danced around her skin as her lips painted a masterpiece over my own. I knew this wouldn't last. This would be our last time of gentle soft touches before she had to leave me , for reasons she couldn't tell me. I hated that about her. She was so secretive. But I knew it was for my own good. I had to tell her something important before it was too late. Her lips where now hovering above mine , our bare bodies rubbing against each other in ways only we knew how.

"I love you."

I whispered to her.

Her green eyes fell apon my lips.

"I love you." I repeated. I touched her face only for it to disappear in my hands. I watched her fade away and suddenly it felt like my world was turning upside down.

Taylor gasped as she woke up from her sleep. Sitting up her breathing was staggered. She looked around the familiar dark room gripping her blanket sheets to her chest she could hear the thumping of her heart beating. She took a few deep breathes.

Was that a bad dream? It felt so peaceful in the beginning.

Her dream felt real , all her emotions were heightened. She fell back against the bed and laid still. She wiggled her fingers around trying to clear her mind , and it was almost like she could still feel those lingering touches. Taylor had never been touched but for some reason she could feel it. How it felt to be touched in that way. To feel so close and share such a strong bond between someone.

Now you're just being imaginative Taylor. It was just a dream.

She sighed and sat back up. Her feet padded against the tile floor as she made her way to the kitchen , where she poured a glass of cold water and then slowly drank it. Her mind was somewhere between the dream and trying to forget about it.

When she set the glass down an image of Karlie popped into her head. Then an image of the green eyes in her dream. She shivered as goosebumps raised onto her skin. Could it have possibly been Karlie in her dream?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you I don't want to do this. Leave." Karlie tried shutting the door but Taylor pushed her body through all while carrying a bag of baking mix.

Karlie rolled her eyes and shut the door after Taylor entered her home. Taylor stopped at the kitchen her eyes wide in amazement. The entire thing was re done. "Wow." She gushed.

"Its beautiful Karlie." She placed the bag down on a new counter top. Amazed that Karlie did this in just a short period of time.

"How did y-"

"I don't sleep." She mumbled , she walked over with her arms crossed and began looking through Taylor's bag mindlessly.

"New oven. Like it. Will this be the first time you use it?"

"Who said I was using it?"

"Well I sure will be."

Karlie stopped going through the bag and leaned back against the counter. "Um , how's your back? Is it better?"

Taylor didn't really know , she hasn't checked on it or anything. "Its okay."

Karlie nodded in understanding before she walked out and went to the couch. Taylor watched her and then just awkwardly kind of stood. Something about seeing Karlie was making Taylor flash back to her dream. It was an odd feeling because she could still remember how she felt in that dream and then to be face to face with the matching green eyes. It was throwing her off.