Chapter 19: Interests.

"You're super sexy." The brunette said curling a piece of Karlie's loose hair with her finger. Karlie grabbed the girls hand to stop her.

"I don't like physical contact." She said making herself very clear , that the small touches this girl was giving wasn't doing anything but making Karlie annoyed.

"Feisty aren't you? I'd love to tame you." She winked reaching back over for a piece of Karlie's hair again. Once again Karlie reached for her hand and pulled it off of her and away.

"That was my polite way of rejecting you. But since you seem to not understand , I'll make it more clear. BACK THE FUCK OFF." She spoke coldly and said the last part very annoyed while she got off her seat and began to walk in the opposite direction. She walks around the room in search for Taylor. She somehow had lost track of her throughout the night.

Karlie glared as she finally found her , but with someone she least expected.

"Oh hey Karlie! Just talking to Taylor here on what she's planning on doing for her birthday next week." Toni grinned swirling a red plastic cup around. Birthday?

Taylor looked at Karlie and took a very wobbly step toward her and thats when she realised she was more tipsy then she thought. She could've fell , but Karlie managed to catch her. She burned holes into Toni's body when Toni reached out to catch her as well.

When she managed to settle against Karlie for support. Toni embarrassedly let her go.

"Thank you. I guess my legs aren't working." She mumbled.

"A birthday?" Karlie questioned , ignoring her and focusing more on Toni. Toni leaned against the wall , her arms crossed. As an emotion of jealousy ran through her.

"Her birthday. I'm not going to tell you the date. If she truly wanted you to know then she'll tell you herself. But clearly she doesn't because she hasn't... Anyways I gotta go. See you around." She said glancing at Taylor before she walked away.

"What was that about?" She slurred. Looking up at Karlie but pointing at Toni leaving.

"Why are you this drunk? I thought you didn't drink?"

"I don't. And I hate it. But I couldn't say no."

"To who? Toni? Did she get you drunk?"

"No! Some pretty girl at the bar kept buying me them and I couldn't say no to her. She was so pretty."

Karlie rolled her eyes and grabbed Taylor's purse from the table she was sitting at.

"She was so pretty." Taylor repeated with a cheeky smile.

Karlie clenched her jaw.

"Can you shut up already? Let's go."

Taylor closed her mouth and Karlie pulled her towards the front door.

It was time to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long discussion on Taylor not wanting to go back to Karlie's due to her having to feed the new cat Karlie had completely forgotten about. Karlie took her back home.

It had been hours now since they had been back from the party. Karlie decided to stay until Taylor sobered up just to make sure she was okay. She hated her self for even coming up with that idea. But who was she actually kidding? She knew she cared for Taylor for lots of unknown reasons. Or maybe she did know and just didn't want to admit it.

Karlie was still sitting on Taylor's couch when Taylor woke up from a nap. Taylor didn't ask any questions or say anything. She just sat down and lazily rubbed her eyes with her fists.