Chapter 30: Nashville

A/N: Did not proof read sorry for errors.

Karlie was easily sleeping with her head on Taylor's chest and a sleepy arm draped over Taylor's waist. Taylor had woken up hours ago and finding peace in how Karlie was sleeping she didn't want to disturb her so she's been reading a book waiting for the tall lengthy girl to wake up. Taylor sets the book down and looks down over at Karlie when she's no longer finding interest in what she's reading but rather in the way Karlie was breathing. Her face is neutral as she watches her sleep. She places her hand over Karlie's curled one and runs her fingers against her knuckles in a soothing motion. Taylor didn't want to believe that yesterday even happened. She keeps thinking back to it and wishes she didn't expose herself to Karlie like that just yet. She dreads the awkward tension that could very well be there when Karlie decides to wake. Taylor lifts her hand off Karlie keeping it still over hers when Karlie begins shifting her head around. She sleepily lifts her head and smiles with her eyes squinted as she pecks Taylor's lips briefly before rolling off of her and against pillows instead.

So maybe there won't be any awkward tension.

Now that Karlie was off of Taylor , Taylor stands up to ready herself for a nice shower. Taylor walks over to her dresser her feet pattering around her hardwood floor as she gathers clothes. Olivia following right behind her and even plopping herself down on top of the toilet lid as Taylor removes her clothes. Taylor looks over at the small cat as she turns the water on waiting for it to get warm. "This isn't strange at all. Just you looking at me naked." The cat meows before licking her paws. "Are you lesb-"

"Are you having conversations with the cat?" Karlie's voice sounds off as if she was standing right behind the door. Taylor looks towards the door before back at the cat with a tilted head. "Look you're gonna get me in trouble and she's going to think I'm weird because you're the only friend that I have. You're going to scare her off." Taylor says with folded arms ignoring Karlie. The cat meows again before hoping off the toilet lid and scratching the door to be led out of the now steamy bathroom.

"You have to wai- Ah!" Taylor yelps when the door cracks open and out zooms Olivia. She runs into the shower in a heart beat.

"Cute I saw your butt. I really need to pee." Karlie says casually. Taylor slaps her hands over her face. Her cheeks burning and not because of the hot water she just stepped into but because Karlie is once again in the presence of her while she's trying to shower.

"I'm in the middle of something..." Taylor says as calmly as she is physically aloud to. Karlie hears her but doesn't say anything. She uses the toilet and then washes her hands before looking down at the counter. Spotting the only tooth brush that was there and knowing it was Taylor's she uses it to brush her teeth.

"That's my toothbrush." Taylor says drily watching Karlie as she peaked her head through the shower certain. Karlie makes eye contact with the older girl from the mirror. She shrugs her shoulders and rinses her mouth.

"Is it okay if i use your toothbrush?" Karlie asks leaning against the counter facing Taylor in the shower.

"You just did."

"But is it okay?"

"I mean... I guess su-"

"Then what's the issue? You just said it was fine." Karlie says walking towards her. Water falling down her lips made them look extra inviting to Karlie. Taylor laughed shaking her head seeing exactly what Karlie just did. Karlie analyses her face a bit more right before she takes a giant step forward to connects their lips.
Taylor's lips felt just as nice while wet. They were moist and plumped moving against her in a slippery matter. But just like anything else without thinking and it being a natural thing for Karlie to do. She took another step forward actually walking into the shower. This causes Taylor to jerk away immediately pulling the shower certain with her in the process to stay covered.