Abby vs Cathy

Abby and the girls arrive at little rock,Arkansas where they are greeted by screaming fans and worst of all the candy apple stood by the entrance with a smile on their smug little faces.
" I hope your ready for us" Cathy said loudly as Abby and the girls walked past completely blanking them.
" that's not very polite" Cathy shouted to Abby but they had already gone to their dressing rooms. Gianna notice that James wasn't with them at t front door which made he wonder if he was here today at all after Her text.
Gianna and Abby still weren't on the best speaking terms at the moment but they would speak to each other is they needed to.
Gianna decided to take the space at the back where she started hanging up the girls costume before she started helping the girls with their hair and make up.
" Gi?" Sofia said as she came rushing over to her big sister.
"Yes? sof"
" will you do my hair and makeup please?"
" of course I can, why don't you go and get in your chair and I will be there in a second" Sofia nodded and rushed back over to her chair.
Abby started doing Saddies hair and makeup but it wasn't going so well " ouch mom your pulling my hair" Saddie said screwing up hair face with pain.
" stop whining I'm nearly done" Abby barked
Gianna look over at Sadie who clearly was in pain knowing mom was hurting her because she remembered all those times when Abby did her hair and it really did hurt and many a times she had left the camps with a huge headache because of the pain.
Once Gianna was done with Sofia's hair and makeup she walked over to Abby " mom do you want me to do Saddies hair and makeup?" Abby sighed " okay" Abby went back to her seat and Saddie sighed with relief that Gianna was now doing her hair and make up instead of her mother.
Soon enough it was time for the girls to compete, Gianna went to walk the girls back stage like she always did when Abby called her name.
Abby handed Gianna her phone back to her " thanks mom" Gianna smiled.
" I'm sorry I was so harsh the other day but I still mean every word I said" Abby said sternly.
" I know I'm sorry mom I won't be going on there half as much now and I'm sorry I was horrible the other day too" Abby smiled " you better get going the girls will be on stage in the minute" Gianna nodded and headed back to the girls.
" oh they have changed it all and do I believe what I see that precious Maddie is at the back but, Sofia and Saddie are at the front" Cathy said loud enough for Abby to hear.
Abby shook her head at Cathy not believing what she was hearing.

The ALDC were the last ones to dance and now they were waiting for the awards.
" okay ladies and gentleman the winner of the small groups is.....ALDC" the announcer said and the girls got up off the floor and headed over to the trophy.
" so girls could you tell us all what dance school you attend?"
" ALDC" they all screamed in unison.
" well we have one more surprise for you all..... Well we are happy to announce that the ALDC are entered into our first ever ultimate nationals which he have decided to call it.....National nationals and there is one more spot available which we would like to offer to the......Candy Apples Dance centre for out standing work this year and so there will be a ultimate winner so you two squads better bring your a game because this is the first time ever this has happened" Abby was shocked this has never happened and the fact it was against Cathy.

( this is just a small chapter to fill in. Gianna wasn't in this chapter much and I do apologise but she is going to be in it still as I have a little something planned for her.Thanks so much for the votes on this story so far, you guys are the best)