Chapter 1: Love, what is it?

French=Italic

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

They say when you meet the one, your true love you know that they are the one something happens; a link, a marking, a sign... I don't think that's true but hey what do I know i'm just a 19 year old girl. My twin and I are each other's best friend. We stayed together through school and I have never had any boyfriends, but compared to other my twin, it's a different story.

We are fraternal twins, meaning we are twins but we don't look the same. I have a mop of brown hair and dull hazel eyes. My twins has soft raven hair and glimmering green eyes. My name is Isabella-Rose but everyone calls me Isabella because they find it easier. My sister's name is Keiko. She's does martial arts and art classes while I dance. We both speak two languages, French and English. I'm studying to be a dance teacher and my sister to be an illustrator. Since we are studying together at the same university, we live in an apartment nearby.

And there is one more thing, we are both very hard core fangirls. We mostly kept to ourselves at school. But in meantime, we both competing for the top spot in the class most of the time it's that we are tied or one of us has one 1% higher than the other since we all have our own strengths and weaknesses. Back to soul mates I don't think I will ever find mine, but hey, who knows because I have chosen to stay alone forever and nobody will change it. My twin has boys fighting for her, she is strong and sweet. That is life thouh and I'm happy with mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V

When you learn about love, things change. After my first worst boyfriend, I changed but for my twin she's still pretty and pure. So she decided to stay with me and go to university together. Although, even if I do martial arts I'm still really weak compared to my sister, she's an independant woman still having fun with her real friends. It looks like she has her life together but I'm still doubting myself about my future.

But when we were kids, things weren't any easier. My sister is too nice when we were in primary school and sometimes I would take it in my hands to protect her but most of the times it got too far but she was safe. That's all that matters to me. She then learned quickly and started to pick the right friends to be around her.

While for me, i had a boyfriend who was a jackass and broke my heart. He cheated on me and well abused me we'll say. But that's all in the past.

I don't know why I'm having all these flashbacks all of a sudden when walking to university with my sister. I guess it just my body telling me to be careful about today.

"I'm nervous and worried." Isabella says to me. "Why?"I asked "People can be so mean and I hate having to restart all of this, plus what if some dumb guy tries to hurt you or me?" Isabella rambles on. " Don't worry. If they hurt you, I'll just hurt them back twice as hard, and plus I don't care if they hate me."

I get this feelings in my gut that things are going to change today or that something is going happen soon. Soon or later it doesn't matter I'll be ready.