Chapter 41: Happiness

The Previous Chapter

Isabella went to eat some off her fork but Chen took her wrist and fed himself everyone was laughing well almost everyone, Keiko is rather quiet. Yato walk in from his nap. I picked him up and ask him if he wanted to eat. He was quiet himself and said he wanted to sit on Keiko's lap. They both looked very tired. Suddenly, Keiko and Yato fall asleep and the dark markings showed up again. And they disappeared again. They woke up and acted like it never happened while it was dead silent as we stared at them completely shocked about what happened. What is happening?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

We all chose not to mention it, and just leave it for tonight because it has been a good day. After supper, we all go into our own little universes. The beagle line is playing on the X-Box. While Suho was encouraging us. Sehun and Kai were going over one of the dances. Keiko and Yato were playing with Artemis and Zeus. D.O was watching a movie on his device. Lay and Xiumin were talking about school work. Isabella was on her phone going over things. It was quiet and peaceful for a long time. Then Isabella fell off the couch and was laughing her head off like a maniac. She rolled over and was shaking and giggling. She sat up and took a breath then she started giggling again.

-Isabella? Jagi? What's up? (Chen)

She just shook her head and started giggling again. Others tried to ask her the same things but she would just start giggling again, and falling to the floor. I got tired of this so I went to her phone and saw a picture of some fandom thing that made no sense to me. I showed the guys and they were just as confused. I showed it to Keiko and she chuckled.

-Isabella must be overtired. (Keiko)

-But why, I'm not. (Chen)

-It... It took me a while to sleep then I woke up at almost every hour. (Isabella-Rose)

-Jagiiiiiii... Wake me up next time so we can be overtired together. (Chen)

Isabella didn't answer, she was too busy giggling.

-Is she ticklish? *mischievous smirk* (Chen)

-Her feet ya...Probably should not have told you that. (Keiko)

Chen went to Bella and took hold of her feet, and tickled them. Isabella shrieked and tried to move away. I'm guessing as payback...

-Keiko is very ticklish. (Isabella-Rose)

Kai looked at her then he pounced on her and started tickling her. The room was full of the twins laughs. Suho looked a bit bitter. I go up to him and ask why...

-Why so grumpy? (Baek)

-Isabella is still mad at me... She holds a grudge well. I'm going to apologize soon. (Suho)

-Ah okay. (Baekhyun )

-BED TIME GUYS. (D.O)

Kai picked up Keiko and threw her over his shoulder.

-I'm going to fall!! AHAHA!!! (Keiko)

Chen momentarily stopped tickling Isabella and watched as Kai and Keiko left. He looked at Isabella and back to them. We all sat watching them. he picked her up and piggybacked her away. We all faded away one by one.

*Time skip* Tuesday at school a week later on D.O's B-Day

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V

I was working on my math when I got a craving for a dessert. I made a note to make one when we got home. I got a few more equations completed, when my phone buzzed. It buzzed again and it kept buzzing.