Chapter 30: The Awakening of a Challenge

The Previous Chapter

Two days until xmas I can't wait. We plan to get the party all ready tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's P.O.V.

Isabella, Chen, D.O and Chanyeol are in the kitchen making food while Keiko has been busy today taking care of all the decoration with all the rest of the guys and me. She makes it look so easy though.

-AAH!!! How do you do this!?! (Baekhyun)

-Here. (Keiko)

She walks over to Baekhyun and shows him something the others guys approche to see since they probably don't know how to do it. They look at me and suddenly smile. Soon, all of the guys get closer to Keiko she doesn't seem to notice but they know I get jealous easily.

-So... Keiko can you show me how to do this? (Xiumin)

-Sure!! (Keiko)

I quickly pull her to my chest and hug her tightly before any of the guys do anything. She looks up at me confused.

-Babe... What's wrong? (Keiko)

-I need help. Can you help me first? (Kai)

-*smile* Of course. (Keiko)

I smirked at the rest of the guys, who seem to be shocked but then they smile back. Keiko shows me how do it. She goes to grab the hot glue gun, but she touch the burning glue.

-Oh... It's hot. Look. (Keiko)

-AAAAH!!! (Suho)

-I'm ok. I've burnt myself a lot of times with hot glue gun before so I'm used to it. *smile* (Keiko)

-I can vouch for that! (Isabella-Rose )

We heard Isabella yell from across the house. We all laugh well... except for Suho, D.O and I... Keiko pells the hot glue off and casually walk to the garbage can and drop the piece of hot glue and walk back to me and sit on my lap.

-See. I'm ok. (Keiko)

-*O.O* Oh. (Kai, Suho and D.O)

Isabella then walk in.

-Keiko do you want taste what we baked? (Isabella-Rose)

-YEAH!!! (Keiko)

She quickly jump in the air and ran to the kitchen and tackled D.O. Isabella then spoon fed her and with that Keiko gave a thumb up.

-Kai you can come too. (Isabella-Rose )

I eagerly get up and taste some too. Keiko lets go of D.O and gave me a spoon, to tease Keiko I lick my lips seductively, she blushes and quickly turns her head and takes refuges by D.O's shoulder. She also reaches out and places Isabella's hands on her cheeks. Chen looks at the two of them.

-Her hands are cold right? (Chen)

They both nod. In less than 0.1 millisecond Chen has Isabella-Rose's hands in his and he's blowing air on them to warm them up. He also kisses them and puts them under his shirt. He jumps a bit at how cold they are. He moves her hands to his back under his shirt. I sneek up to Keiko and I put my hands down her shirt and hug her waist. She jumps and slaps me lightly. I need her right now. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and bring her to our bedroom. I put her down once I close the door. Her eyes are confused but lustful. I pin her down on the floor with my hips. I pin her hands above her head and kiss the daylights out of her. We get carried away and we have intercourse again. As we cuddle after the action we heard a shout.