Chapter 8: Bobby

Last chapter:

She says as she walks away. Now that I think about it this is better for her, she does like her personal bubble once in awhile.

-But why don't you try to volunteer once in awhile?

-Because of time and well who knows what might happen.

-Ok...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V

A few weeks later after classes the guys, Isabella and I are having dinner together in our apartment, when Isabella gets a call. She goes to take it.

-Hello...oh hi mom how's life...what?...when? How? Why?... why could we not be there?... Yes but... He was ours...So.....Bye.

She hung up the phone, and stormed off with tears flowing down her cheeks. I was about to go after her but she closed the door in my face and locked it.

-Isabella... What's wrong? Why did mom call?

-Not right now! Leave me alone!

-Ok...

I walk back to the living and sit on the floor holding my legs together burying my face in my knees as tears pour out silently. Thinking and stressing about Isabella. Chen slowly got up and asked if he could try I said: "Go on ahead she is not going to do much."

-Izzy, could you open up I would like to know what's up.

We heard her moving around when...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V

I hear Chen asking if he could talk to me, and he knocked while gently asking...

-Izzy, could you open up I would like to know what's up.

I thought about my options and then slowly got up to open up the door. He slowly looked up I moved aside and he slipped in. He sat on the bed waiting for me. I go over, sit down and take a deep breath as he tries to joke around. He takes my hands that are freezing, and he took them in his warm hands.

-While growing up my sister and I got a chocolate labrador puppy; we named him Bobby. We would walked him every day and we trained him, one day he tried to eat a carving knife, as a puppy he tried to eat a lot of things.

I pause to laugh. Chen brings me closer keeping my hands in his.

-We eventually trained him, he was so energetic. He was also protective of us. When we moved out we had to leave him with my parents. Apparently a few weeks ago he was out walking with my parents when a squirrel ran by and he tried to chase it and got run over by a car he was at the vet's office for a week while they operated on him trying to keep him alive. They put him down a few days ago and my parents chose not to tell us because they taught we were busy so i didn't get to be with him when he was put down.

I'm impressed at how I managed to say it all without any problem but maybe it was because I was already crying. When I finished Chen hushed me and held me close. He was whispering sweet things in my ears trying to cheer me up when...

*knock knock knock*

-Can i come in?

I hear Keiko ask. Chen gets up with me still in his arms and unlocks the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.