Chapter 10: Who's cousin?!

The previous chapter:

The movie started and honestly it was the best idea I have ever had Izzy got more and more happy as the movie progressed. She quoted the entire movie and laughing like if was her first time seeing it. I think I am in love with the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

After the movie, Chen took my hands in his and he looked at me weirdly.

-How do you live with such cold hands?

He asks with a serious face. He looked concerned.

-I don't know. I just do.

He moved so that we were closer and he took my hands in his and just held them. His hands are bigger than mine so he completely covers my hands with his. He did all this without breaking eye contact. He has nice chocolate brown eyes. We didn't realise how late it had gotten, until Keiko bursts in out of breath with Sehun.

-We need to tell you something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

Sehun and I arrived at a bubble tea stand. We ordered what we wanted and I payed. We found a seat, things were going great until...

-Hey Keiko...

-Yeah?

-I have something to ask you.

-Ok...

-So... Umm... Have we met before?

-What do you mean?

-It's just you and Isabella-Rose resemble a lot like a siblings I was close with when I was a child.

-Now that I think about it... Are you from the Valdez family?

-I use to be my parents divorced and we moved with my mom, when she met our step-father. But she passed away...

The tears of joy started to pour down. When I heard that Aunt Rosa Oh died in the Sewol ferry I thought that her son died with her. We did hang out a lot but Sehun never wanted to tell me his last name so I couldn't really find out. As I cried it seem liked Sehun was sad and lost while trying to comfort me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's P.O.V.

-Now that I think about it... Are you from the Valdez family?

-I use to be my parents divorced and we moved with my mom, when she met our step-father. But she passed away...

We both realized that we were relatives. She cried tears of joy for me, while I cried inside knowing that my love for her was never going to happen... But I have to accept the cruel reality and smile for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

They come in and Keiko looks at the two if us and just smiles and she looks like she's about to fangirl but she just looks at Chen and politely asks him to wait in the hall. He looks at me and tells me he will be back and that he wants to talk.

-Remember Aunt Rosa...

-Ya... why does our dead aunt have anything to do with whatever?

I say getting defensive because of the touchy subject of death.