Chapter 43: The Pain is Back

The Previous Chapter

She looks at him and a tear fall on her cheeks. He hugs her tightly as she cries silently.

-I'm here Baobei... It's okay tell oppa what's wrong... if you want. (Kai)

-It's back... The fear... The anxiety... The depression... I'm losing my sanity... I'm going to lose you and Yato... (Keiko)

-You'll never lose me or Yato. We love you and I'll help you. We can do this. Together. (Kai)

Kai pulled Yato closer and hugged him tightly too. She continued crying in his arms. Trying to wash away the pain with her tears until she couldn't cry anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's P.O.V.

Keiko fall asleep crying again... I hate myself for making her cry. She's so sweet, I don't deserve her. Yato looked at me with sad eyes, it looked like he was going to cry.

-Hey what's wrong?... (Kai)

-It's my fault, right? *sniffles* (Yato)

-No. It's just that mommy has an unbalance amount of happiness and sadness in her head so sometimes she feels this way when she's not supposed to be sad... (Kai)

-Okay... (Yato)

A few tears fall on Yato cheek. I have Keiko in my arms and hold Yato's hand and I teleport to our room. I place Keiko on the band. And went to the bathroom with Yato to brush our teeth and stuff. When we came back, Keiko was awake. She smiled when she saw us. She quickly went into the bathroom to get ready and to change for bed. When she came back we all laid on the bed. We talked about random things trying to cheer up Yato. Artemis jumped and cuddled into Yato. I watch as Keiko and Yato were laughing because of Artemis. I suddenly wanted to hug them. I pulled the blanket and hugged them all tightly. Keiko was really lost while Yato was laughing because it was tickling him, Artemis was scratching the blanket a bit scared but then got comfortable. It went silent... Keiko was just looking at Yato, Artemis and I. Yato was hugging my arms and Keiko's arms and Artemis was curled up on his stomach. Yato and Artemis fall asleep. I kept rubbing Keiko's arm to comfort her. She slowly fall asleep herself as she whispered "I'm sorry".

-There's nothing to be sorry for. Stars can't shine without darkness... (Kai)

I watch them sleep as I started to fall asleep myself.

*Time Skip* The Next Morning

We woke up early again. Lay ended up going back to China for his own activity. Keiko went to get ready with Yato. I went to the kitchen to get some food. After a few minutes, I heard Keiko yell.

-KAI!! Do you know where Yato's clothes are?! (Keiko)

I went to our room to see Keiko with a towel around her body and Yato with a towel covering him, as he was hugging her as she carried him.

-And you didn't invite me? (Kai)

-Are you serious? (Keiko)

-Yes, I want to spend time with my wonderfully beautiful girlfriend and our wonderful son. (Kai)

-Just help please. (Keiko)

I went to find Yato's clothes and got him dressed. When I came back, Keiko was looking for her clothes. I watch her take out a bra when she notice me she blushed.

-Don't worry it's nothing I haven't seen before. (Kai)

-K-Kai!! (Keiko)

-Okay. Okay. (Kai)