Chapter 25: After Mackenzie-ish

The Previous Chapter

As I fall asleep I hear him say...

-Your hands are cold I need to warm them up for you.

Then I feel his hands cover mine while we spoon and I fall into a painless and blissful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen's P.O.V.

Isabella seemed to not want to be near me, she seemed to be avoiding me when we got home she just walked off and went to what I thought was our room but when I went to our room and saw that one of the blankets was missing and so was my lovely girlfriend. I ask Keiko and she tells me she isn't in her room. I go to all the others rooms and then I go to all of the guest rooms, I got to the last one and open it, I have been looking for her for an hour and I will not give up I need my cuddles. I finally find her. I cuddle with her and he hands are cold so I cover them with mine. I'm going to find a way to show her that I have NO interest in Mackenzie only my soulmate.

*Time Skip* The Next Morning

I wake up and Isabella is draped over me her brown hair is all over the place, she's so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have her. I kiss her nose then her lips I get carried away by the feeling of her lips on mine. I feel her kiss me back and I roll over so that I'm above her, and we get carried away. Just then my phone goes off. I look at it and see a number I don't know. So I leave it be and I turn back to Izzy only to see her in a silent fit of giggles. I shake my head at her. I peck her lips, and as I pull up she gives me a look. I'm confused at the look she's giving me until she pulls me down by the tie I forgot to take off yesterday. Thank goodness I forgot to take it off. She pulls me down and kisses me roughly on my lips. She flips us so that she is on top. I tangle my fingers in her hair. I think I pull on some of her hair but I don't care and she doesn't say anything so I keep messing up her hair. Her hair is so soft. I want to take back control of the kiss so I try and flip us but I end up making her straddle me because she tried to resist me. We keep kissing for a long time until...

-Get up!!! (Baekhyun)

Isabella leaves my lap, and starts to get ready. I go and shower when I come out of the shower I realized that I forgot to bring clothes yesterday, so I come out in just my towel just covering from my hips to my knees. I see that Isabella is ready and she's just sitting on the bed staring at her socks. I go up to her and she looks up. It takes her awhile to get to my eyes. When she does, her cheeks are red. I laugh and ask her if she can get me one of my black hoodies with a pair of my jeans. She gets up and leaves the room and when she comes back I could tell something was missing from the pile of clothes, I think nothing of it and she turns around so that I can change. And, that's when I realized that she forgot some clothes.

-Jagiya, I think you forgot my shirt and hoodie. (Chen)

-Did I? *fake innocence* (Isabella-Rose)

She runs out laughing. I run after her, letting her have her fun I don't run at my full speed. She gets to our room and she closes the door. I yell at her to open the door just as Keiko walks by she looks at me and shakes her head. I try and hide myself, I'm leaning on the door and it's like Izzy read my mind because the next thing I know I'm on the floor. The door closes and I see her standing where the door was. She slowly walks to me and sits on my legs.

-Do you really need a sweater? (Isabella-Rose)

-Yep! (Chen)

I flip us so I'm hovering over her once more. I get just close enough to ghost her lips when I feel fabric hit me in the face. I sit up and slip my shirt and hoodie on. Coincidentally, Izzy is also wearing a hoodie and jeans. We leave the room and because I'm me, I let her leave first so that she's in front of me. Then I creep up to her, I know it's hard to scare her so I just go and swoop her up and throw her over my shoulder. I can I slap her butt, well because I can. When we reach the kitchen I put her down and open the door she looks at me unimpressed, but walks in nonetheless. We walk in and see Lay lying on the floor and Xiumin was lounging on two chairs while Sehun was laughing. Just then Keiko and Kai walk in.