Chapter 46: The Concert

The Previous Chapter

She says that just as she gets up and slips out the door and walks away. I don't know where. Chanyeol looks a bit sad. I picked up my bag and peek my head out of the bathroom door. Kai and Sehun saw me through the open crack in the door.

-Keiko! Chanyeol? (Kai)

-We were talking to Isabella... She ran off. (Keiko and Chanyeol)

-JINX!! (Keiko)

I run to the middle of the stage to look for Isabella. I can see everything from where. I try to find her. I get worried when I can't see her then remember that she wanted to be alone.

-*Telepathically* Hey Husky, where are you this time I won't bring anyone. (Keiko)

-*Telepathically* In the car we came in. Alone. (Isabella-Rose)

I get off the stage and I start to go to the car. Chen blocks me this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

-Please Keiko, tell me where my Jagi is. I want to apologize. Please. (Chen)

-She wants to be alone give her some time. (Keiko)

-Please, I want to talk to her. (Chen)

-Sorry can't do that. (Keiko)

I try to push him out of the way, but he stands his ground.

-Don't make me call Kai. (Keiko)

-Fine but please tell her I'm sorry and I want to talk to her. (Chen)

-Okay I'll tell her. (Keiko)

-Hug her for me. (Chen)

-Okay, fine. (Keiko)

He moves out of my way, and I go to Isabella. I open the car door and I am met with Chen's voice singing "Best of luck".

-Hey Husky. (Keiko)

-Hey. *sniff* (Isabella-Ros)

-Chen wants you to know that he's sorry and that he wants to talk to you. Plus, he want me to hug you for him. (Keiko)

-Oh well that's nice but he needs to tell me himself when the concert is over... After I apologize to him. I need time to think of how to do that and I'm trying to gather the courage to apologize. (Isabella-Rose)

-You'll do just fine. (Keiko)

-He snapped at me... and he was mad... I feel so bad. *A tear falls down her face* (Isabella-Rose)

-Hey... It's going to be okay... You know the concert is going to start we should get going. (Keiko)

-Okay, I guess you need to make my face look pretty, and make it feel itchy. (Isabella-Rose)

-Come on I'll pick you up. (Keiko)

-Pick me up? (Isabella-Rose)

I got out of the car and spread my arms out to signal to her that I'm giving her a piggyback. She giggles and jumps on my back laughing. We ran back to the dressing room. When I ran by the guys, they seemed to be surprised that Isabella and I were laughing out of joy. I place her down on a chair to do her makeup. The guys walk in to have some final touches be done to their makeup. Chen and Tae Young were only looking at Isabella.

-Okay!! READY?!?! (Keiko)

-Ready as I'll ever be. I guess. (Isabella-Rose)

-Come on!! Let's go!! (Keiko)