Chapter 29: Skating

The Previous Chapter

So what do you guys want to do? (Lay)

-Shouldn't we prepare for the party? (Suho)

-We have four days, relax. (Baekhyun)

-So video games? (Sehun)

-YEAH!! (Chanyeol)

We all run to the couch and play video games. I slowly start to fall asleep on Kai's lap as he has his arms wrapped around me while playing video games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

I woke up in Kai's arms. I look up to see his cute sleeping face. I tried to get out of his arms without waking him up but that failed. He was up and was rubbing his eyes in the most cutest way ever.

-Good morning. Where are you going? Stay. (Kai)

-I was going to make breakfast for you but I'll stay a little while longer. (Keiko)

-Come here. (Kai)

-Ok *smile* (Keiko)

I went back on the bed as he pulled me to his chest again. I took in his smell and started to kiss his chest, shoulder and neck as a smirk appeared on his face.

-I love you. *blush* (Keiko)

-I love you too. *smirks* (Kai)

-Why do you have that face? (Keiko)

He didn't answer me because he quickly kiss me on my lips. He pick me up and walk out the door.

-So what do you want to eat? (Kai)

-PANCAKES!! (Keiko)

I helped Kai make some pancakes. But he really wanted to do it so I watch from his sides as I hugged him. Isabella walked in wearing Chen's black Rolling Stones shirt and shorts. Chen walked in after her wearing nothing but sweatpants. I smirked.

-So did you guys do it? (Keiko)

-NO!!!!!! Get your mind out of the gutter, we just cuddled and he handed me this because... (Isabella-Rose)

-I love the shirt on her! (Chen)

-KEIKO!!! (Baekhyun and D.O)

-What!! (Keiko)

Baekhyun and D.O came running in at tackle me to the ground

-Let's all go skating!!! (Baekhyun)

-Yeah. (D.O)

-Ok... I guess... (Keiko)

-YAY!! (Baekhyun and D.O)

-You two are my cute little brothers and you're finally getting along. *smile and kiss their foreheads* So how about we eat first and then get dress we'll get going, how does that sound? (Keiko)

-OKAY!! (Baekhyun) *D.O nods*

Isabella just sits on the counter unmoving while Chen stands in between her legs trying to get her to get up and go change but to keep his shirt on. I turn to walk back to Kai, but he seems mad.

-Hey babe what's wrong? (Keiko)

-Your lips are mine. (Kai)

-I know but they're my brothers I couldn't help it. *giggle* (Keiko)

-They are still mine... (Kai)

-Here. *kiss on the lips* I know their are yours. The way I kissed them wasn't the same as the way I kissed you. Ok? (Keiko)