Chapter 49: Chaos

The Previous Chapter

-I said it before and I will say it again. I don't share my girlfriends noona qualities. Except to her sister. (Chen)

-Awww... Chenchen, it's okay don't worry. I can help him once- (Isabella-Rose)

-Nope. He'll always go back after you help him once, so nope. (Chen)

-Fine... (Isabella-Rose)

We walk back out and Baekhyun immediately stands up, he's smirking, he stands in front of us.

-So, do I get the sandwich? (Baekhyun)

-Nope. (Isabella-Rose)

-Well if you make it yourself than yes. (Chen)

Baekhyun then stuck his tongue out at us playfully and walked away. Keiko then walk in sweating, looking for a water bottle.

-What's up Keiko? (Isabella-Rose)

-Just working out. I'm going to go back soon, I'm just taking a break.(Keiko)

-Don't over do it. (Kai)

Kai pop up out of nowhere. Keiko nods and walks away. Kai followed her to the dance practice room. Chen and I decided to cuddle...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's P.O.V.

Keiko and I got ready for our meeting with Yato's teacher. Our idea was going to meet normally but the other parents would be there so we called him and made arrangements. We were gonna meet him in private and he knows about me and was made to keep quiet about me. The guys were going to spend time practicing at home in the dance practice room. I drove to the school, while holding Keiko's hand she was a little nervous. Yato seemed to be excited. We got there a bit early so Yato showed us around the school. We walked back to Yato's classroom and get this meeting started. The teacher was a young man. His name was M.Leroy. Yato was doing perfectly fine in school. But, I kept paying attention the interaction between Keiko and M.Leroy. Keiko hasn't notice but M.Leroy is flirting with her. The meeting soon ended and We said goodbye to M.Leroy. Keiko is still oblivious to the flirting so I decided to not mention it. I held her free hand while she carried Yato. We quickly drove home. We went straight to join the guys in the practice room. They were all sweating and tired, but Isabella seemed perfectly fine. Keiko quickly took off her clothes but for once she was half-naked, she had her workout clothes under. I'm guessing Isabella was going to scold her but when she saw that Keiko had her workout clothes on she closed her mouth.

-HA HA!! Surprise!!! (Keiko)

Keiko pointed at Isabella while the guys laugh. Keiko was workout while we danced. She step out and came back with some special smoothie. We took a break to drink the smoothies. They tasted awesome.

-So Baekhyun, what do you think of my cooking now? *raised eyebrows* (Keiko)

-It's good. One of the best but Isabella's is better, but I now trust it. (Baekhyun)

-WELL TOO BAD SHE IS ONLY COOKING FOR YOU WHEN SHE COOKS DINNER FOR US!!!!! SHE WILL NEVER COOK FOR ONLY YOU!!!!! Capesh? (Chen)

Isabella goes up behind him and she wraps her arms around his waist.

-Stop being so protective. Baekhyun is just pushing your buttons. (Isabella-Rose)

-And he's pushing on mine. *hiss* (Keiko)

-He's a beagle liner so... (Isabella-Rose)

-*hiss* (Keiko)

Isabella laughs and she walks out. Keiko went farther away from the room and took out her katana with the case on. She starts wiping it around. We just stared at her a bit worried. Isabella came in and Chen looked a bit bothered.