Chapter 22: A Day of Happiness

The Previous Chapter

We left and when we got home I went into the kitchen and made sandwiches for everyone. I went back to the kitchen and started to make shortbread cookies. Not many people know that Christmas is my favorite time of the year. While the cookies were baking I cleaned up. Chanyeol came in the kitchen and asked if I had eaten I told him that I'm not hungry. He just shakes his head and makes a tuna sandwich for me. He hands it to me and I shake my head.

-I told you that I'm not hungry you have it... (Isabella-Rose)

He reluctantly walked out and gave it to Lay, who was still hungry. Once the cookies were done a put them on a large plate and brought them out for the boys and Keiko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay's P.O.V.

When we got home Isabella-Rose made food for us. Chanyeol went to talk to her and came out with a sandwich for me. He looked a little put off. Isabella soon came out with cookies. They were really good while we were eating Keiko was talking about the open house. I zoned out thinking about Chanyeol, and what could possibly make him sad.

-Lay. What's wrong? (Suho)

-HA!! I'm hungry!! (Lay)

-Still? Oh ok here you can have my cookies. (Isabella-Rose)

I see Chanyeol shaking his head. But, Keiko seems to be in a good mood as she starts to cut all the tags from our clothes and the others stuff we brought. But, when she hears what Isabella said she tells her to come over and they start to whisper about something. I really don't know what's going on but I'm really worried about Isabella and Chanyeol. I look at all the rest of the guys and they all have the same look of confusion as me. I was about to interrupt the two girls when Chanyeol spoke up at Isabella.

-Isabella. I feel like there's something you haven't told us. What is it? (Chanyeol)

-Ummm... Nothing I don't think I'm hiding anything, what is it you think I'm hiding? (Isabella-Rose)

-It's just that lately you haven't been eating a lot... (Chanyeol)

-Oh well...Umm... Ya...We need to sharpen the knives they are getting dull...I'm going to sharpen them. (Isabella-Rose)

She says before walking well running out towards the kitchen. We all turn to Keiko.

-What!!! (Keiko)

-Do you know why she isn't eating? (Chanyeol)

-We're both going on a diet for our performances for the open house. It's just I cheat when Isabella not paying attention. (Keiko)

-Bull crap!!! You are both skinny enough!! (Chanyeol, Kai and Chen)

-Fine, but you did not hear this from me... but most of the food you guys have Isabella doesn't like. (Keiko)

-Oh, now we get it. I'm sorry... (Suho) *all the guys feel bad and look at the floor*

-Guess what?!... I sharpened all the knives look... (Isabella-Rose)

Isabella then cuts a piece of paper into a very thin slice with no effort at all, while of this, she's grinning like a two year old who just got Ice cream.

-The blade could cut you and you wouldn't know until you see the blood! All of them are that sharp cool right!?! (Isabella-Rose)

She adds her eyes lighting up in a devilish way. Chen slowly walks up to her and takes the knife out of her hands and he places it on the table far away from D.O.. He takes her somewhere we aren't in possible danger of Isabella and probably to talk to her... As Keiko seems to be really sad for some strange reason as she looks at Isabella. So, Chanyeol goes up to her and suddenly hugs her. She falls on the floor from the sudden move.