Chapter 20: The Night

The Previous Chapter

Chen hear that and slowly comes up behind me and gives me a hug and starts kissing me.

-Let me give you some lovey dovey ewwy gooey lovin then.

He says as he tackles me on the couch.

-Take this elsewhere I want to watch a movie!! (Suho)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's P.O.V.

As we were leaving the car I saw the bag Hazel gave Keiko. I brought it in after Isabella had left I showed her the bag she tried to take it away from me.

-What is in here? Can you show me?

I hand her the bag and she get's up and goes to the corner of the room and changes into a bra and underwear. I get a bit "excited" but then I notice that I can feel her emotions. I look up to see her looking at me in shock. Her eyes changed colours in a rainbow like colour, as she approached me shyly. But what's surprising is what she tells me...

-Umm... Babe are you wearing contacts, cause your eyes have a rainbow aura...* blush* and you know I feel like I can tell you're turned on. (Keiko)

-Actually, babe your eyes are just like the way you described mine. *looks up and down on Keiko* ... *shock+blush=Awkward Kai* Just get over here and kiss me, it hurts not being able to touch you right now. (Kai)

She walks over and straddles me and starts to makeout with me. It got pretty far, when there was a knock on the door.

-Time to do chores! (D.O.)

I sigh as she gets off my but she only puts on a red tank top and blue short shorts. We do our chores very quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

When we finished our chores I went to see if there was anything on Tv but there was nothing, so I went to the kitchen to watch Isabella cook because she has some kind of gracefully way of cooking. I walk in kitchen, and see Isabella with a knife not many people know that Isabella is a knife freak and loves knives. I can tell that D.O. and Chanyeol think nothing of it. Although, Chen keeps watching her like he's scared but I'm pretty sure it's probably because he's worried she will cut her hand or something. Since, she's cutting the pepper in a weird but dangerous way. I can't take it anymore...

-WHO GAVE ISABELLA A KNIFE!!!! ARE YOU GUYS AWARE SHE CAN THROW THEM RIGHT?!?!?!

Just I finish what I was saying Isabella ran into a corner pointing the knife at anyone who would try and take from her. Chen came up to me and whispered "She called dibs on that knife and washed it and would not let me touch it. I made sure to keep an eye on her..." Meanwhile D.O. and Chanyeol were trying to take the knife away from Isabella they almost got cut a few times. I used our telepathy link to tell her to put it away she just sassed me back. I look at Chen and ask him to go and get it from her he just looks at her with fear in his eyes. Except he goes anyway. She looks up as he approaches and she looks like a dog that has been put in it's place. She hands him the knife (the safe way) and pouts Chen looks at me for support because of her pleading eyes. He walks up to me in shame and hands me the knife. I clean it and put it away and turn to the guys.

-Don't let Isabella use knifes unless one of you is right beside making sure she does nothing bad with it.

They all nod, and with that I walk out. I got and sit on Kai's lap as he watches some show in korean. As we watch the show, I laugh and get used to sit on his lap. I lean closer to him hearing his heartbeat. I suddenly feel sleepy but I don't want to go to sleep.