Chapter 12: Brave

The Previous Chapter:

Keiko yells while Baekhyun holds our heads together and Chanyeol pretends to take pictures of us kissing. We gave in and just let them do their thing. Chen was laughing too, and if he was okay and happy so was I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

It turns out that the bastard from before is a crazy fan of our from our youtube channel. The police station let me know by the phone. After, Isabella was good to go Chen didn't want us to stay home alone and the guys became very protective of us and told us to stay with them. As we walk to their apartments they were acting like our bodyguard but worst. They would remind us to watch our steps and glare at anyone nearby and Chen would not let Isabella leave his side and Kai would not let me leave his side while we were walking.

But the call from the police station ended waking up the other guys, so they all started to bombard Kai's room that I was sleeping in. But they ended up running away blushing because I was only in a shirt and underwear while Kai was shirtless and cuddling me and kissing my neck. They probably though all the wrong thing. But I just wore a bra and walk out with Kai. We made tea, pancakes and set the table. While we waited for the guys to come back. So we waited on the couch while we talk about everything and nothing. When the guys were eating, Chanyeol ask.

-So what did the police say?

-It's just a crazy fan of ours from our youtube channel, don't worry about it, I just have to go to the station later.

-Wait... YOUTUBE CHANNEL?!?!

All the guys screamed. Even Kai and Chen looked at me surprised. I was overwhelmed I ended up running to Isabella-Rose who was still sleeping and waking her up.

-Isabella! I need you right now. I let it slip that we had...

-YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?!?!

Chen came in yelling while Isabella tried to bury herself in the blankets so that she could sleep more. I'm a bit worried because she usually is awake before me or anybody, so why is she still in bed. Chen comes into the room and tries to pull her out for the covers, but she is fighting hard. He is begging her to get up. While I was laughing also trying to get her up. I left it in Chen's hands to take care of her. I walked out and went to get ready. As I was getting ready, Kai...

-Where are you going?

-To the police station.

-I'm going with you.

-Hey, babe can you help me zip my dress and No.

-Ok but it's dangerous.

-Thank you but really I'm not a child.

-I just want you to be safe. At least let me go with you just in case.

-NO!

I don't want him to be around me... I'm only gonna hurt people like I hurt Isabella... I ran to the door, the guys stared at me, wondering what was going on. But he beat me there and he looked down at me shaking his head laughing.

-I'm not giving up.

He says while smirking his eyes light up and he starts tickling me, how does he knows I'm ticklish I don't know but I will talk to Isabella about it.

-Now please let me join you if you're scared. I'm going to get hurt then the feeling is mutual so just let me join you, and if all goes well we might be able to go out and eat something just the 2 of us.

He says while he is laying on top of me. It's like he read my mind, I really wonder what would I do without him.

-Ok...

-Yay!

Since we were going to the police station I wore a tight gray dress that was short sleeve with my hair in a bun and black heels. While I waited for Kai, Sehun came up to me... He suddenly hugged me... I was surprised but I understood why. He knew the pain that I felt. And he told me...

-Be Brave. Remember that bravery is not a lack of fear but the ability to move forward in spite of fear.

Kai was just watching from the hallway leaning on the door frame while smiling, dress in a really nice pair of black skinny jeans and white collar shirt with casual black dress shoes. He came up to me and kiss my cheek. While we walk out he put his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

I was awoken by someone yelling, Chen's to be exact. I really did feel like waking up because I can't face them after all that. I'm still scared of Keiko she was really hurt by me... I feel likes it's my fault. Suddenly, there was a lot of weight on my back. I roll over and Chen is straddling my lap, I look tiredly up at him he just smiles, and asks...

-You have a youtube channel?

-Ya, why?

-I want to watch.

He says pouting, then he starts laughing and he looks down at me.

-Why are you not out of bed, your sister told me you are usually up early. Why you still in bed?

-Just thinking...

-Out now. *kiss* Get up. *kiss* Talk. *kiss* Watch me watch you. *kiss*

He says before laying down beside me. Then he pushes me out of the bed while laughing at me. He gets up takes a look at me on the floor laughs then leaves. I get dresses in leggings and a navy blue hoodie. I walk out and join the boys and sit on Chen's lap and he kissed me. They talked about math and other school stuff. I looked around and noticed that my sister and her boyfriend are not present so I ask...

-Where are Kekiko and Kai?

The boys look at each other then Sehun says...

-Out on a date.

-Oh, okay good for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~