Chapter 18: The New Apartment

The Previous Chapter

-I was thinking... well we were all thinking that maybe it would be easier if you guys moved in with us, that way we could protect you guys and it would be easier on the schedules. What do you guys think?

-Yes! I think that's a good Idea. How about you Keiko?

-*blush* ok...*smile*...Wait is that what you guys were whispering about?

All the guys nod, I guess I was worried about nothing after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

It's been a long week of moving in the new apartement. Since, Keiko and I agreed about moving in together with the guys we were finding a bigger apartment. We were settling in the new apartement. Chen and I have decided to try and share a room, Keiko and Kai seem to be enjoying sharing a room so why not. Once we got the apartment, Chen and I moved all of our stuff into the room. We formed a plan to let Xiumin in the room so he could clean it for us. In the end D.O. and Xiumin ended up cleaning it for us we thanked them by making cookies for them. While Keiko and Kai were cleaning up their new room together. Once they finish Keiko took initiation and divided the rest of the apartment between us. She even told us how long we should spend time on the task. Xiumin, Sehun, and Lay were surprised by this side of her.

Here:

To do List:

1-Main meals: Chanyeol and D.O. (2 hours)

2- Pastries/dessert: Chen and Isabella (2 hours)

3-Living room/furniture moving: Sehun, Lay, Suho and Baekhyun ( 2 hours)

4-Bathroom: Kai and Keiko (20 minutes per bathroom)

5- Bedding and general cleaning: Xiumin and Keiko (50 minutes)

-Let's get to work!!(Keiko)

-Come on Sweety!! We got to go make sweets!! (Chen)

-Chen!!!

-What!! I'm just saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen's P.O.V.

I can't believe Keiko let Isabella and I cook pastries I wish it were alone in our one house so we could have a flour fight. We get to the kitchen D.O. and Chanyeol did not know what to make so Isabella suggested they make hobos and she left to get something, we divided the kitchen. Isabella came back with a book of pastries. She flipped to the cookie section and she chose to make...

-Chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!

She looks so excited to make them, she looks so cute! Her hazel eyes sparkling with a wide smile. I love her smile. I keep watching her run around the kitchen getting things ready. I hear someone snicker, turn and see Chanyeol he just shakes his head and goes back to who was cutting potatoes like she told him too, while D.O. grated cheese and to cut peppers and onion, while they cooked bacon and ground beef and while they sauteed the onions and peppers. I got up and went to Izzy, she was mixing the dry ingredients, she already had the others done too. I went behind her and hugged her from behind. She jumps and I laugh and take her hands in mine and hiss when my warm hands hands met her freezing ones.

-We need to change that.

I say as I start to stir for her. Once we place the cookies in the oven, I can't take it anymore I need her lips on mine, I need to feel her arms around me. I go up and trap her by the wall. I look and see that Chanyeol and D.O. and busy with cooking the food. I risk it and start to make out with her she resisted for a while but when she finally gave in...