Chapter 27: Why us?

The Previous Chapter

Chanyeol thought about having a Christmas Party and a New Year's party too. We all agreed, especially Keiko. She always love those two celebration. She was in her happy little bubble probably thinking about a bunch of craft projects she could do. She wasn't paying attention to Suho talking about "important" matters like the bill and stuff. The guys were trying to snapped her out, but Suho got angry and scolded her like a mom while she pouted and faked cried. We all laugh at their interaction, everyone was happy again with things are starting to cool down. Keiko did motions that she had to sing with Hazel for Christmas Eve at the café. So we also planned to go there with her. We're going to be very busy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

I was already at school since I had a lot of work to catch up on. I manage to finish a lot with the help of Isabella and the guys, when we were in the library. I'm now in Art class with Miss Stephanie, she gave us the whole week to work on our project due on the last day of school before Christmas break. I thought about some ideas but I guess I'll make a simple painting, a fancy dress and make the performance outfits for Hazel's and I.

Since there isn't a lot of people including Isabella and the guys it was quite lonely and quiet. I was use to it before, but being around them made me more lively and energetic. So, I took out my phone and played music. I started to make Hazel's outfit. A short red dress with different shades of red with a "V" neckline with no sleeves. I will ask for her measurements and make it tight so it can outline her gorgeous figure. While I would make myself a dark blue dress with gold accents. It would be off the shoulder with short sleeves and be in a sweetheart neckline at the top and it would have a flowy bottom that would end just below my knees. The gold would be glitter focus on the bottom and spread to the top. I heard someone walked in the room I look up from my work and saw Isabella. I laughed.

-Why are you here? (Keiko)

-I just wanted to have some sister bonding time, we haven't had some in a while. (Isabella-Rose)

Isabella says guiltily. I look at her and nod I pull her over to where I'm working and show her how to do the basic things, because Isabella isn't the best with art, or design. I help her and she helps me. Sooner that I expected (in 5 hours) we finished both dresses. It's pretty late so while we cleaned up my stomach growled. Isabella laughed and suggested we go and get hamburgers. I agreed because I'm hungry and just want food.

We walked in the restaurant. I saw Mackenzie, she saw us and she changed her facial expression from bored to a smug one. Isabella must have seen her because she locked her arm in mine and walked to the ordering counter with her head held up high like nothing in the world could bring her down. We got our food and I was asking Isabella for some help in math. I heard laughter. I looked up and saw the guys. Isabella turned around then buried her head in her hands. Chen slid in beside her and took some of her fries. Mackenzie stalked over and sat in Chen's lap he tried to push her off but she somehow ended up facing him with a smug look. She took a sideways glance at Isabella, before crashing her lips to Chen"s lips. He immediately tried to push her off but because of the limited space in between the table and the booth Mackenzie couldn't really go anywhere, he got her off his lips but Mackenzie dove right back in. Isabella was murdering her fries with her hand. Chanyeol reached over the booth and pulled Isabella out and he helped her leave. When Isabella's spot was free, Chen pushed Mackenzie there and he got up and ran out after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen's P.O.V.