Chapter 7: Derek

French=italic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter:

So once Suho has the phone and once he has made sure nobody was going to attack him he looked at the phone...

-Keiko...

-Umm... Yes...

She says in a strained voice because Kai is still clinging onto her and she's still struggling to be free.

-Explain now.

-Umm... Can I not?

-Keiko now!

Kai commands while he still has her in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V

I look around and I see Chen snuggling into Isabella while she looks down already remembering how much we both suffered. I look at Kai and I slowly start to tell them whole story...

-We started dating 2 years ago, it was just like how any relationship worked, we liked each other and he ask me out. Everything was going great until a month in the relationship he ask me if we can do the "thing"...

-The what?

Sehun asks.

-...*mumble*sex

-What!

I grab my phone and type, then they all understood that he tried to force me to do something that I didn't want.

-I refused and he got angry, so he walk out and didn't come back. We "broke up, but a few months passed and he start to ask me again to be in a relation saying he had changed, me being foolish I said okay. He changed but it was worst. He had problems with his family and he...

Tears start to fall but I continue.

-He took his anger on me. He made it seem like it was my fault. He threatened me that if we broke up he would hurt Isabella-Rose.

-You never told me this.

She says while Chen looks at her sad because she has already been crying. He hugged her more into him.

-At one point, I was so scared that I would spent hours in a store to avoid him, the co-worker at the store seemed to have a sad apologetic face and never bother me because I was always crying. But one night, he came to our apartment drunk, and he start to shout at me and push me to the floor and just went on to try to hit me but Isabella took the hit and tried to protect me but he just took it out on her. The next day, he verbally abused me for being weak in his car, this continued, until I found out that he had been cheating on me and that his father died. I had these mixed feeling about the relationship whether to break up with him. Things took a big turn when he start to verbally abuse me in public. Until I meet a really nice girl at the mall, she saw Derek pulling me in a corner and started to say words that felt like daggers in my heart. She step in with her boyfriend that happened to be training to be a police officer. She kindly helped me. And I broke up with that excuse of a man. And that's the story that you wanted to hear.

They guys just looked at each other and as one with Isabella they all group hugged and they placed the twins together in the center of the hug.

-What are you guys doing?!?!?

-Loving you like you should be.

-HAHAHAHAHA!!

-What's so funny?