Chapter 34: Yato

The Previous Chapter

They started to settle around us in the living room. We all watch the screen quietly. Keiko then cuddle closer and started to nuzzel into my neck. I look down at her and she slowly kisses my neck. She looks up at me and smiles.

-*whisper* I love you. (Keiko)

-I wanna watch the movie you guys... (Lay)

-You're going to fall asleep... (Baekhyun)

-*chuckle and whispers* I love you too. (Kai)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

I woke up in Kai's arms by my alarm. Today is going to be a bit nerve-wrecking, since I had to go meet Rachel and Ryan.

-Babe it's time to wake up. (Keiko)

-Can I have a kiss? (Kai)

-*blush then kiss* I-I love you. (Keiko)

-*chuckle* Why are you so cute. (Kai)

-*blush* H-Help me get dress. (Keiko)

I took a black skinny jeans, black boots and a black off the shoulder crop top and placed it on the bed. I turn around to see Kai hold my bra. I blush.

-I'll help you put it on. (Kai)

-T-Thanks... (Keiko)

He smirked and help me out in on then he also helped me out with my shirt on while kissing my neck.

-*giggle* That tickles. (Keiko)

-You woke me up. I'm just getting you back for it.(Kai)

We walked out to see Suho, Sehun, Lay and Xiumin waiting for us.

-We're going to take the bus since it's really close. (Suho)

-Ok. Wait. Why are coming? (Keiko)

-In case. Well, your safety is involved so that's why. (Lay)

-Okay. *pout* (Keiko)

We're about to walk out when Isabella comes to the door.

-Don't worry Keiko. I'll take care of everyone. (Isabella-Rose)

-I'm here too. (D.O)

-Us too!! (Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen)

-That's why I'm worried. *chuckle* I'll see you guys later. (Keiko)

-HEY! (Isabella-Rose)

With that we walked to the bus station. As we were waiting, a creepy looking man was walking to the bus stop to also wait for the bus. We got on the bus, but, since there wasn't any spot, Kai and I had to stand. I couldn't reach for the bus support strap and it was crowded so I got push away from Kai. I was panicking a little. To make things worse, the creep that was at the bus station was touching me inappropriately. But, Kai quickly reacted and pulled me into his chest and grab my butt, while he, Suho, Lay, Sehun and Xiumin glared at him. I don't know what happened after because Kai covered my eyes and then made me only look at him. Once we reach a stop a lot of people got off the bus including the creep. It was an unexpected stop. So when the bus stopped, I fell forwards but luckily Kai caught me. Soon all the passengers except us were gone, so we took the empty spots and the bus started going to the next stop.

-I'm sorry... (Keiko)

-It's not your fault. (Lay)

-That jerk. (Sehun)