Chapter 14: Hazmin

The Previous Chapter:

Taemin goes to deal with the customer. Leaving me to stand here, I look over at Keiko she is talking and laughing, I'm feeling a bit cuddly so I call Keiko over and ask her if she wants to go home she looks at me and nods before going over and telling Hazel our address. We leave the store, and go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

When Kaiko come back, Chen and I are the only ones home. The others went out to get food.

-Hey! Isabella-Rose!

-Hey Keiks what's up?

-You never guess who I saw!

-Who?

-Hazel!!!

-No way! Really?! I want to see her.

-Yup. And when her shift is done she's coming for a sleepover.

-YAY!!!!!

Chen comes up behind me, hugs me and puts his head on my shoulder and asks...

-Who is Hazel?

-She's an old school friend we have had since first grade.

-And she's dating Taemin.

Kai interrupted our conversation. Chen looks at Kai while Keiko and I look at him 'cause we're surprised about what he just told us and asks...

-So we should trust her?

-Yes she is like a second mom she "reads" people so if she doesn't like people we stay away from them. I can't wait to see her again. But really Kai you should have told me about them dating when we were at the cafe.

Chen just shakes his head and whispers in my ear...

-I want cuddles follow me.

I look up at Keiko and Kai and I smile and gets up and tell them that we are going to nap. Kai looks really happy. He turns his head and whispers something in Keiko's ear, she giggles and they walk off to Kai's room.

*Time skip to 5:30*

I hear someone yelling so I get up and leave Chen in the bed. I leave the room and walk out in the hall. The next thing I know, I'm on the floor and my shirt is feeling more and more wet...

-I missed you.

Hazel bawls. Just then Chen walks out looking sleepy.

-I need my cuddle buddy!

He yells out.

-She's being used!

Hazel yells and get off of me and looks at him up and down while I'm sitting on the floor worried.

-DAMN NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND HE IS A KEEPER!!!

And she picks me up and pushes me towards him, but Chen catches me while he laughs at how open she is.

-Awwww you guys look so CUTE!!!

She coos. Keiko walks in looking tired and she's in her Pj's and she tells us to follow her while she's laughing. I look back at Chen and he does a shooing motion and when I lip sync: " I want cuddles" he shakes his finger at me. Just then all the guys comes barging in while Taemin is just standing awkwardly because he still hasn't said anything since Hazel came in shouting not giving him a chance to talk. Shock at the scene they drop the food but before it hit the floor Keiko was only in a tee-shirt with a bra and underwear and lunged towards the food saving it while she caught it with her hands. Now on the floor tired she tries to scream.