Chapter 51: Another Day

The Previous Chapter

She starts to sit down but Chen pats his lap so she sits in between his legs and I sit in front of her.

-What's wrong with Mommy? We haven't spent time together recently. (Yato)

-If you want I could try and talk to her about it and get her to spend a day with you... (Isabella-Rose)

-Yes please! (Yato)

-Okay. *Smile* Night! (Isabella-Rose)

I get off the bed and as I close the door I hear Uncle Chen.

-You would be a good mom...(Chen)

-Chen... NO! (Isabella-Rose)

I close the door and go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen making a valentine breakfast for everyone. Keiko walked in looking super tired with her puffy eyes. She walked behind me and put her head on my shoulder.

-You should spend valentine's day with Yato. Maybe even Kai... They miss you... (Isabella-Rose)

-Okay... I guess he talked to you then. (Keiko)

-Ya last night before we went to sleep. (Isabella-Rose)

-I'm sorry. (Keiko)

-No, it's fine we weren't asleep yet. Plus Chen didn't mind. (Isabella-Rose)

-That's good, I guess... But what do you mean Chen didn't mind? (Keiko)

-He got to see the qualities that he loves... Making him fall even more for her. he really want to live the rest of his life with her maybe even build a family with her... (Chen)

Keiko sat on the counter while we were talking and she turns to me and raises her eyebrows at me. I look down to avoid her piercing gaze.

-By the way happy valentine's day Jagi! (Chen)

-Happy valentines day Chenchen. (Isabella-Rose)

-Happy valentines day Mommy!! (Kai and Yato)

I look over to see Keiko smirking while trying to hold in a laugh. Yato is on Kai's hip.

-Mommy? Can I have ice cream for breakfast? (Yato)

-*Chuckling* Nope, Aunty Bella is working hard on the pancakes. (Keiko)

-You can put ice cream on your pancakes. And Keiko what's so funny? (Isabella-Rose)

Keiko walks over to me.

-*whisper* I never thought I would hear "Happy Valentine's Day" from anyone in my whole entire life. *giggle* I thought it was going to be ice cream, anime and kpop for me. (Keiko)

-Well you know I sure as heck thought it would never happen... (Isabella-Rose)

-Stop the negative stuff. It's the day of love and that means cuddles. (Chen)

-HAHA!! NOPE!! (Keiko)

-BREAKFAST!!!! (Isabella-Rose)

I place the plate of pancakes on the dinner table. Everyone takes their seat and start eating. Keiko is still smirking while eating the pancakes. Her mood changes when her phone rings.

-Sorry I'm not working today... I don't care... No... Yes... Not today... I promise to make it up to you...Yes... Thank you... Bye. (Keiko)

She hangs up and smiles at Yato.