Chapter 55

The Previous Chapter

Yato nodded and brought down he quickly ran to his room while I took Kai's hand and went to our bedroom. Kai went straight to our bathroom while I search for some clothes. I placed the clothes on the bed. I walked in to find Kai already in the bathtub with the bubbles already there. I approach the bathtub.

-Can you unzip the dress for me? (Keiko)

-Does it look like it? (Kai)

-I can lean over, jeez... (Keiko)

-Fine. Come here, babe. (Kai)

I went over to the tub and leaned so he can reach. I felt his hand tickling me a little since the water dripped down my back. Once he unzipped it he sat up a bit more and watched me intently with lust clouding his eyes. I slip in the tub, and he pulled me closer and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

After the girls got home, Isabella put Keiko in Kai's care. Isabella went up to her room and Chen followed. I go to my room and play some Girl's Generation. About 50 minutes later I heard someone knock on my door. I saw Keiko in PJs pouting.

-Yato going to bed... I would join and dance but I'm tired too. Sorry Baek... (Keiko)

-It's all good. (Baekhyun)

I was about to close the door but when Keiko turned her head there was a very visible red "mark". I smile and go up to her.

-What happened here? (Baek)

-*blush* N-nothing. (Keiko)

-You sure? Because it looks like a hickey. Don't lie to me... (Baek)

-B-Baekhyun!! (Keiko)

She hid her face embarrassed. Then Kai walked by with the same "marks" on his neck.

-Hey Romeo!!! What happened to your neck? *point at his neck* (Baek)

-*blushes* J-Just... Ummm.... N-N-Nothing... (Kai)

He wrap his arms around Keiko's waist and pulled her away from me. Hidding his face. Keiko then kiss his neck teasing him since he was now more embarrassed than her. I laughed and then lightly shoved them out and closed the door. My phone buzzed I went over and looked at it. I then saw a very uncomfortable and disturbing message on my phone to about Isabella, Keiko and the guys from unknown number. I didn't know what to do about it but then Chanyeol walked in and I quickly hid my phone.

-Hey- What's with the face? (Chanyeol)

-Nothing. (Baekhyun)

He didn't push the topic any further. And we just went to bed.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up early to the smell of food. I walk in to find Isabella making waffles. I laughed it will be fun, I like watching Isabella eat them because she cuts them into squares of 3 by 3. Then she stares at them and them she slowly eats them. I was the only one awake so I took a seat watch Isabella make food. Soon Chen walked in and gave her a back hug and kissed her cheek. Isabella placed all the plates and gave Chen and I our food.

-GUYS!!! FOOD!! (Isabella-Rose)

Everyone came running down except for Kai and Keiko. They walked in both wearing black turtleneck sweater. I smirked.

-Hey, guys it's a nice day why the turtlenecks? Covering something? (Baekhyun)

-*blush* S-Shut up. *pout* (Keiko)