Chapter 38: What's Going On?

The Previous Chapter

-Hi! Is this your first time? Well it's 25$ per person for however long you want. The rang upstairs is full so you guys can shoot down here. (Sam)

The girl behind the counter says with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

I felt really empty. I needed someone to cheer me up. That's is why I actually told Suho where to find Isabella because I need her. If I didn't need her I would have said I don't know. I was trying to sleep but I couldn't Baekhyun then knock on the door and opened it slightly with Sehun, Xiumin, Lay and him peeking their heads in the room.

-Keiko... Can we cuddle? (Baekhyun)

-... Sure... (Keiko)

They hugged me tightly. But, I couldn't smile anymore.

-Keiko... Are you mad at us? (Xiumin)

-... No... (Keiko)

-Then what's wrong? (Lay)

-Just sad stuff and stuff... (Keiko)

-Is Kai one of them? (Sehun)

-No. I can never feel like that towards him. I love him. It just hurts when I feel like he doesn't feel that way towards me or when he can't tell me everything because of someone or something else... (Keiko)

Kai then teleported in front of me. He was crying. And hugged me all of a sudden. I was shock but I hugged back. I started to cry along with him. The guys were still there.

-I told you so Kai. (Sehun)

-Shut up!! (Kai)

-*chuckle* What's wrong? Did you think I was mad at you. (Keiko)

-... Yeah... *sniff* (Kai)

Just then the front door bangs open and we heard yelling... Well more like Isabella yelling...

-SOMETIMES I NEED TO DO THINGS MYSELF! YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY THINGS I LOVE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE DANGEROUS!! ARCHERY AND KNIFE THROWING IS ONE OF MY PASSIONS! I HAVE NEVER HURT MYSELF DOING IT! YOU HAVE TO LET ME DO SOME THINGS THE WAY I WANT TO DO THEM SUHO!!! YES I GET THAT YOU WANT TO LOOK AFTER US BUT... You have to let us do things that calm us or make us happy with taking that away... (Isabella-Rose)

Yato woke up so I pick him up since he open his arms wanting a hug. Isabella stomped past us in tears with Chen and Suho running after her. The door to the spare room slams then Chen and Suho are yelling at her to open it. We hear Chanyeol trying to find out what happened. I knew what would cheer her up.

-Hey Isabella why don't you go to a shooting ring with Chanyeol. (Keiko)

-BECAUSE MAMA SUHO WON'T LET ME SHOOT IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!!!! OR so he says...

I peek my head in the hallway and glared at Suho and Chen and signaled them to come here.

-*karate chop on Suho and Chen head* We have other things to worry about , like tonight... (Keiko)

-What about tonight? (Chen)

-Rachel's "Birthday Party" is later tonight remember, we need to head to her place and get ready. Well most of us. Also the company you work for wants to meet Isabella and I. (Keiko)

-*grumbling to himself* I want Isabella cuddles and loves but she's not talking to me...*talking to us* Ya you should go over the dance and make sure it's clean.