Chapter 6: Dance!

French=Italic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter:

-Somebody is in love!

Isabella singsonged as she ran away up the stairs to her room and when I get there she slams the door in my face laughing like a maniac. I chuckle at her and go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling happy and giddy. I was getting ready. I decided for today that I will wear a maroon sweater and skinny jeans with runner . As I walk out of my room I saw my sister getting ready to wear sweatpants.

-What in the world are you doing?

-Getting ready.*Bluntly*

-Are you sure? It looks you're getting ready to go back to sleep!

-OK! OK!

So I looked through her closet and pick a white tee-shirt crop top and blue shorts with lace at the bottom hem and a really exposed back with a nice lace bralette and leopard flats. As we did our morning routine she brought her spike heels again which was really strange.

-Hey, why are you bring that?

-Umm.. cause...

-Whatever. Let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

As I grab the keys for my motorcycle, my sister's and my helmet the minute step out I get this text:

"Hey! It was nice seeing you want to meet up."

I decided to show Isabella the text later 'cause she seems to be in a good mood. While I got on the motorcycle with my sister my phone buzzed again. I go to see it's from Sehun. Goodness, if it was Derek again, someone is going to have my spike heels in their face.

"Yeah are you coming to dance we need you two here now."

"Ok we're coming right now meet at the entrance because I don't know where you are?"

"Got it! Beautiful!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time Skip* At the entrance

As we take off our helmet. As we wait I try and talk to Isabella about Chen.

-So Chen seems nice, what do you think?

-Ya he is okay.

She says while looking down.

-He seems to have a thing for you

-He does not

-Does so! You are so innocent.

-No I'm not! He is just being nice that is all.

-Hey girls! Ready to dance?

We turn and see Sehun. We start walking into the dance room and we go and change into tank tops that have a sports bra in them and booty shorts. or more like Isabella drag me to the change because she knew that I was about to strip. When we come out Chen, Sehun and Kai all have to look away because they got too red for some reason. Chen slowly turned around and he had this impish look on his face.