Chapter 15: Dance Practice

The Previous Chapter

As Taemin closes the door Chen rushes up and throws me over his shoulder and I can't help but let out a squeal and a laugh as he brings to his room and he kicks the door closed, and throws me on the bed and he starts kissing me. We end up making out for an hour then we go to sleep into each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

I wake up to lips on mine. I open my eyes and see Kai smiling down at me. He has my outfit that I prepared yesterday already laid out for me; a white crop top with a detailed lace neck with a flowery black and white design and brown strappy wedge with my purse. He's dressed in a navy blue shirt and black jeans, he looks so handsome. I pack a really bright red long dress with a side slit that had a straps design with another pair of black heels and some workout close. Kai wondered looked at me confused.

-Why are you bringing that?

-Oh. You'll find out later. *smile*

Since we got up early, I made breakfast and a lunch for the guys, Isabella and Hazel.

-Guys!!! Wake up!!! Breakfast!!!

I walk into Hazel's room and see that her and Taemin got it on last night. I shriek and run out before I start gushing nonsense. I wearily go and open Chen's door and I loose it I start to just yell about how cute they are. Kai goes up behind me and hugs me kissing my neck to silence me. While the guys get ready for school and Hazel and Taemin get ready to leave.

-Here take this!

I hand them each a lunch and their breakfast in a container.

-Thank You!! I love you! Come by sometime at the cafe.*kiss*

With that Hazel kisses me on the cheek and leaves. Taemin and Kai bro hug. Since, Isabella not up still I yell at Chen to wake her up.

-Chen!!! Tell her to wake up because we have practice!!!

-For what?! * all the guys shout*

-S-e-c-r-e-t!!

-Tell us....

Baekhyun complains like a 5 year old kid. While Chanyeol nods eagerly.

-Nope. You'll find out later. *jumping excitingly and smiling*

We all hear Chen yelling at Isabella then her sassing him back still half asleep. As I wait for her to get ready it seems like something is going on between the guys because they're whispering sometimes and whenever I catch them, they laugh awkwardly.

Once we're all ready to leave I line them up like little kids and we walk out while I lock the door.

*Time skip*Before Math Class

I walking towards my class with the guys when Rachel comes up to me and whispers in my ear that I'll be performing a duet with someone the teachers has yet to decide. Isabella know what's going on so she gives me the nod while everyone else is lost and confused about what's going on, since we need to practice, we leave our next class, Math our chill teacher let us and plus Isabella is so good in math we can skip a class to practice.

-*nods towards Isabella*

-*nods back towards me*

-What's going on?

-Nothing!! Go to math Kai.

-Okay.

As I start to think of a song to sing and dance with Isabella. As we set up the dance room, I take out my phone play music playlist we made with all the songs we dance to. While I change in the room since we're alone. I wait for Isabella-Rose and we decide to practice to the music the special dance with my singing.