Chapter 48: A Boring Day

The Previous Chapter

We explain everything to Lay. But I notice somethings else.

-So how was China? (Keiko)

-Okay... (Lay)

-Lay... (Baekhyun)

-Well you see... I got hospitalised for my back and neck... But they're better now. (Lay)

-If you need any help with them don't hesitate to ask me I know how it feels I have back problems and that leads to neck problems. So don't hesitate to ask me. (Isabella-Rose)

-No the thing is how I got injured... (Lay)

-What?! (Suho)

-I got "pushed" by someone but no one was there. (Lay)

We all looked at each other. Well then, things are about to go down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

The conversation took a serious turn.

-So how's the love life? (Isabella-Rose)

-*blush* W-What!?!? (Keiko)

-We should go somewhere... Feel like throwing? Or shooting? (Isabella-Rose)

-BANG BANG BANG!!!! (Keiko)

Isabella quickly pulls me to go change and we went straight to the shooting ring. We had spent some time shooting. Isabella was using a bow I was using my pistol. We were getting ready to go home. Once we got outside, Isabella brought up the subject.

-So how's the Derek situation going? (Isabella-Rose)

-It's been still going on. (Keiko)

-Really now. (Kai)

Isabella and I turned around to see Kai, Xiumin and Suho. They didn't look impressed at all. Isabella turned to me.

-I WAS GOING TO TALK TO YOU AT THE RANGE, I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE THERE!!!!!!!! (Isabella-Rose)

-Oh... (Keiko)

-Well. (Suho)

The guys drove us home. The minute we got inside, I had to show them my phone and the messages I've been receiving. Suho gathered the others guys to also take a look.

-GUYS WE NEED HELP IN HERE!!!!! (Suho)

Chen came running in thinking something was wrong with Isabella. They all read the messages.

-We don't know what to do... (Lay)

-Just- (Keiko)

-I'll deal with it. When he sends another message tell me and I'll deal with it okay, Babe? (Kai)

My phone rings, it was Derek. I go to pick it up but Kai gets there before me.

-Hey... NO!!... She can't... LEAVE HER ALONE!!!... LISTEN HERE YOU SPINELESS PIECE OF SCUM... SHANK, PANSYCAKE, MUNDANE... SHE IS BETTER WITHOUT YOU LEAVE HER ALONE OR I WILL GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU... STAY OUT OF HER LIFE... AND OURS...*even harsher* LEAVE ISABELLA OUT OF THIS!!!!! YOU DESERVE TO LIGHT UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE!!! NEVER CONTACT US AGAIN!!!!! (Kai)

Kai hangs up, Chen immediately asks about why his girlfriend's name was brought up.

-What did he say about Isabella? (Chen)

-He was going to use her and try and get her instead of Keiko. (Kai)

-Thanks for all of that. (Keiko)