Chapter 45: A Little Drama Before the Big Show

The Previous Chapter

-Well... You guys will be perform for your debut with "4 walls". I won't be with you but your other manager will tell you all the details tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure you guys are already know what to do. (Keiko)

-Yup. (f(x))

-So I'll see you guys later. (Keiko)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella-Rose's P.O.V.

I could feel the trouble coming so I offer to clean up so that nothing bad happens. Chanyeol dragged everyone out. Ziva stayed behind.

-Keiko has a kid. What a slut. (Ziva)

-My twin adopted him after his parents left him to die in a ditch. (Isabella-Rose)

-... (Ziva)

I clean everything up, even the make up. I bring them with me when I leave. I get to the door when...

-So... you like anyone... I see you with Tae Young to be honest. (Ziva)

-I like someone but it's not Tae Young. (Isabella-Rose)

She blocks the door.

-Oh? Who is it then? (Ziva)

-Like I'll tell you. (Isabella-Rose)

-Well you aren't leaving until you do. (Ziva)

-Please move. (Isabella-Rose)

Ziva starts to say something but the door opens.

-Izzy you almost...opps. (Chen)

-Ya here can you take this bag? (Isabella-Rose)

-Ya sure thing ja... (Chen)

I raise my eyebrows as he starts to say "Jagi" He stops halfway.

-Ja? What kind of nickname is that? (Ziva)

-It's one that...(Isabella-Rose)

-That I say because I'm tired and not thinking because I heard Keiko call her that a while ago... (Chen)

-Okayyy.... (Ziva)

-Well we need to go now because we need to be ready for the concert. (Chen)

He took my wrist and he took one of the bags. We got to the parking lot and Chen starts laughing. I look at him.

-Damn that was close. We were so lucky. (Chen)

-Ya, but you need to learn how to hide your attraction to me. One day someone is going to find out because you need to hide our relationship. (Isabella-Rose)

-Yes ma'am. (Chen)

He says as he salutes me mockingly.

-*Chuckles* Okay then solder, Let's get home. (Isabella-Rose)

-Okay. (Chen)

He gets in the car and I get in shotgun. We place the bags in the back of the car. We get home and when we enter the house Keiko comes up to us. I hand her the make up bag and the costume bags. Keiko smiles at me.

-I'M HUNGRY!!!! (Chen)

I shake my head and go to the kitchen. D.O and Chanyeol are making fish, with rice. I leave the kitchen coughing.

-Supper is cooking... Well your supper is. (Isabella-Rose)

-What do you mean? (Chen)

-I'm going to have something different. (Isabella-Rose)