Chapter 39: The New "Fun" Job

The Previous Chapter

We were eating perfectly fine when that feeling from before resurfaced again. The whispers were getting louder. I had to get away from everyone so that I don't hurt them.

-Keiko... What's wrong? (Suho)

-Nothing. Just give me some space... (Keiko)

Darkness engulfed me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's P.O.V.

I'm sort of hurt that Isabella is mad at me so I make a note to ask Chen what I should do because I don't think money will sway her. Keiko looked off while we were eating...

-Keiko...What's wrong? (Suho)

-Nothing. Just give me some space... (Keiko)

Then she fell off her chair luckily Kai caught her. We saw marking spreading around her body all of a sudden. And then they vanished. Keiko got up again. But then Keiko took out her sword and pointed at nothing.

-What? (Xiumin)

-I feel like there's someone else here... (Keiko)

She put her sword away.

-It's gone... (Keiko)

We all shocked at her. She seemed to be a bit paranoid, but acted like it never happened.

-WHAT WAS THAT?!?! (Baekhyun)

-Just... Never mind. (Keiko)

-Chen...Keiko...Chanyeol? Can I talk to you guys? (Suho)

-Yeah. (Keiko)

-Do I have to get up... (Chen)

-Yep. (Suho)

Keiko takes her bowl of food with her and is still eating. Her cheeks are full of food.

-So... (Suho)

-What's up? (Keiko)

-It feels weird having Isabella mad at me and I don't like it so I want to mend the bond. (Suho)

-Just apologize. (Chanyeol)

-Will that really work? (Suho)

-I don't know because I had to sing to her and trap her so...(Chen)

-Ya I guess you have to show her that you are sorry, she has trouble trusting people after what happened with Derek... (Keiko)

-Bring her to the rang and let her teach you or something...(Chanyeol)

-Okay... Thanks. (Suho)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V.

After talking with Suho, I walked back to the dining table with my food. I sat down beside Kai and Yato. I reassured them I was fine. We kept eating and Chen didn't look like he was going to let Bella go. The manager called again. She told me that Isabella and I are going to start working part-time when school starts which is tomorrow. The guys also are going to start going back to practice for their concert and some new stuff. I kept thinking about a lot of things and wasn't paying attention to anyone. I closed off my surrounding getting worried about work and stuff. Examen are also starting...

-KEIKO!! (Suho)

-... (Keiko)

I didn't notice Suho talking to me until Kai kissed me on the lips forcefully to wake me up for my daydreaming. I looked at the guys...