Chapter 52: Again...

The Previous Chapter

She nods looking a bit unsure but still brings me to a clothing shop. She tries on pair after pair but I tell her the truth for each one. We settled on two. They fit her well and they shaped her leg muscles perfectly. She seemed a lot happier so we went home. When we got in the house D.O and Suho took the groceries and put them a way while Keiko and I went to look for Isabella. She was on the couch contently watching a gory movie, while looking tired. Keiko sat beside and cuddle closer to her. Isabella put her head on Keiko's shoulder and closed her eyes, only to open them again and shake her head. The guys were spying on their interactions behind me. I knew they were there because I heard them ask Chen why Bella is so tired he said he didn't know. Keiko jumps at a really bloody part while Isabella laugh at Keiko's reaction. How can those two be so different but the same?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

I wonder why Isabella is so tired, I asked Chen and he said he didn't know. I think we should look into this because she has been really tired lately. Keiko got up and went to the kitchen. She made a cup of hot milk and rum and went to give it to Isabella. Chen looked up her symptoms.

-She has insomnia... but I don't know if it's because of depression, paranoia, anxiety or stress. (Chen)

-Go ask. (Chanyeol)

-Maybe after her nap. (Chen)

-Now! (Chanyeol)

*Time Skip*

When Isabella woke up Chen brought her some food to eat. I went in to "play" video games.

-So, whats up? (Chen)

-Just woke up. (Isabella-Rose)

-No, really? (Chen)

-Yep! (Isabella-Rose)

I stifle a laugh.

-You know what I meen. (Chen)

-Do I? (Isabella-Rose)

-Please tell me what's stopping you from sleeping. (Chen)

-I don't know, maybe stress... (Isabella-Rose)

-Stress induced insomnia...(Chen)

-That sounds right... I guess. (Isabella-Rose)

-Well... Want to tell me what's stressing you? (Chen)

-Nothing, I'm fine. (Isabella-Rose)

She gets up and leaves. Chen sits there for a bit then he gets up and joins me in play video games.

*Time Skip*

Isabella called us for supper, we sat at the table and I was debating asking her now when everyone is listening or wait until later. Keiko had a worried look while she stared at Isabella. Isabella looked at the both of us.

-Why don't we play a game? (Isabella-Rose)

-Like what? (Chanyeol)

-I say a song lyric and you guys guess what song it's from. (Isabella-Rose)

-Sure. (D.O)

-You go first. (Lay)

-Okay... My universe. (Isabella-Rose)

-Ummm... (everyone)

-Got it! Love me right! (Keiko)

-Yep your turn. (Isabella-Rose)