Starting to love you(BTR/James Maslow love story)

-this is kinda my first story. I actually wasn't going to upload this, but a friend told me I should. Please don't hate. If you don't like it just move on. I'm still writing and I'll try to update as much as I can. Thanks. :) <3-

[11-26-14] - This is the FIRST book I have ever written. The first couple chapters are choppy and poorly written, in my opinion. As the story progresses it gets 1000 times better. Please stick with it. I wrote this almost 2 years ago and now I can say I am A LOT better. So please check out my other two books, which are much more professional and clearly written. Thanks for checking this out.-

~12 years ago~ June 27~

~prologue~

8 small children ran around outside catching fireflies with their parents watching them. A little boy with brown shaggy hair with hazel eyes ran trying to do a flip off the swing. He was 10 years old and was just the little boy of James maslow. Beside him was another boy also tying to accomplish back flips. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was 11 and was called Logan Henderson. Another little boy tan with black short hair and brown eyes chased his toy truck around. He was also 10 and was Carlos Pena. The one last boy sat concentrated on the fireflies. This was Kendall Schmidt with blonde hair and green eyes.

Then over at the other side of the yard were 4 girls. A girl named Brooke Cassidy who had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was 9 years old. Then there was Octavia Lane with brown hair and brown eyes who was 11 years old. There was also Angelina Bell with black hair and green eyes who was 10. And last was Taylor Clare with blonde hair and brown eyes who was also 11.

The kids had lined up sticks, toys, and jackets across the yard dividing it half way. They girls got half and the boys got the other half. If anyone of the opposite gender were to go on the wrong side they'd be kissed. Now why kissed? All the children agreed that anytime mommy was mad daddy would kiss her to shut her up. They just assumed that's how you handled all disobeyed arrangements.

Brooke: Sometimes I just wanna go over to their side and see what would really happen.

Octavia: Maybe we should...

Taylor: Octavia! U goof!

Angelina: I don't know.. Maybe we should.

The girls all stand and slowly hide behind the tree. They peek around the tree. Then they all step onto the boys side. James, Logan, Kendall, and Carlos all run towards them. The girls step back quickly.

Logan: what do you think you're doing?

Octavia: nothing logi-bear.

Logan: I told you not to call me that!

James: you know what happens when you cross the line!

Brooke: you wouldn't!

Kendall: uh huh! We sure will, you girls!!

Taylor: I'd like to see you try, you boys!!

Carlos: is that a dare?

Angelina: I think it is!

BOYS: fine!!

Kendall steps up and kisses Taylor.

Carlos kisses Angelina. Logan kisses Octavia. And James kisses Brooke. They all jump back. The girls run away screaming.

*2 weeks later*

They boys are sitting in their cars with their parents. They're each moving to California to start new jobs with their family. The girls silently look down.

BOYS: bye.

The girls wave goodbye silently watching the car drive away. Knowing they'll probably never see them again.