~Chapter 39~Just memories~

•Wow! I'm loving al the votes and comments! You guys are seriously the best! Quick lil question! A few months ago someone said if this started drifting and I began to run out of ideas I should just start a sequel. I'm not saying I'm running out of ideas, but when I do..are you up for a sequel or not? I'd really appreciate the thoughts! Thanks!(:•

When we both pulled back I could see the hopeless look in his eyes. I looked at the clock and realized I only had 10 minutes.

James: what's wrong?

Brooke: nothing. Why?

James: you look scared.

Brooke: no, no.

James: are you scared of blaze?

Brooke: what? No! He's amazing.

I felt my eyes tear up as I said that. I quickly blinked them away.

Brooke: listen. I'm really sorry. I just don't remember you. I don't think it's a good idea if...if..I see you anymore.

*James' POV*

I nodded my head and pretended I agreed with her. She put one of her fake smiles on and walked out of my room. I sat slowly down on my bed and let the tears escape my eyes. As I did I heard police sirens. I went to my window and heard my name being called. Blaze had got the police. They were here to arrest me. I ran to my closet and grabbed my suitcase. I threw everything I could into it. I grabbed all my money. My phone. Charger. Almost everything except for big stuff. I ran down the stairs.

Carlos: what are you doing?

James: leaving.

Kendall: why?

James: the police are here to arrest me. Brooke doesn't remember anything. I can't stay.

Logan: James..we can figure this out.

James: I appreciate the help, but it didn't work. I'm done now..

I went to the kitchen where all the girls were sitting. Brooke had her head in her hands. I went over and crouched down by her.

James: if you ever remember me, just remember..I never forgot..

When she looked up, I kissed her. Nothing like I wanted to. About a 3 second kiss. I walked out the back door. I had no idea where I was going. But I couldn't stay here.

*Brooke's POV*

I heard a knock and knew it was blaze. When he stepped in he immediately asked where I was.

Brooke: here.

Blaze: good lets go.

Brooke: okay...

We exited the door and he closed the door behind us. He pushed me ahead of him.

Brooke: what was that for?

Blaze: are you going to start questioning things?

Brooke: no..I'm sorry..it was my fault.

Blaze: you bet it was.

He slapped me in the face and pushed me in the car. As we drove back to his apartment it was quiet. I could smell alcohol on him. I held tightly to my phone. That's the one thing blaze had not ripped from my possession. But honestly. He didn't know I had it. When we got to the apartment. He quickly threw me in the room and locked the door from the outside.

Brooke: wait! Don't I get food?!

My stomach had been rumbling all day. He gave me a poptart at breakfast and some cheese and crackers for lunch. He swung the door open. I backed against the wall.