~Chapter 38~ Nothing to remember~

Today was so amazing reading all the comments you guys put up! I love them! I seriously love hearing what you guys think! Thanks so much! I can't wait to read these! I read all of them! So if I don't comment back, I always smile and read them!(:•

3 days later*

In the past 3 days I have gotten about 16 hours of sleep. And I've eaten about 5 meals. Logan and the boys had spent those 3 days trying to think of how to get Brooke back. So far..no luck.. I had nightmares every night.. All about Brooke. One nightmare consisted of Brooke getting beaten until he killed her. Then another one was finding out she was pregnant with his baby. Which disgusted me. And there was so many more. After 3 days of staying in my room I finally walked downstairs to find everyone at the table talking. They stopped when they saw me.

James: I already know there's no way to save Brooke..I've discovered that myself.

Taylor: actually. I think you should stay down here.

James: why? So I can cry you all some bath water?

Angelina: we think we know how to get Brooke back.

Carlos: It's really simple. We just have to remind her of everything.

James: that'll never work. Blaze won't let us see her.

Octavia: he'll let me, Taylor, and Angelina see her.

James: how does this help me?

Logan: because every time she comes over to hang with the girls, you'll be here, secretly. You can remind her of things between you and her.

James: guys this is ridicules. We all know she's gone.

Kendall: Is she? Or are you just being stubborn? You're afraid.

James: I am not afraid.

Octavia: yes you are. You're afraid of what's going to happen to Brooke. You're afraid to see your relationship go away.

Logan: we've already called. Brooke is coming tomorrow at 3. Staying till 3:30. You'll have half an hour.

James: half an hour? That's how long it'll take just for me to introduce myself. Again!!

Carlos: do you want her back or not?!

James: of course I do!

Kendall: then shut up! This isn't going to be easy! But if you want her back then suck it up!

Taylor: this is your last chance to get some real sleep before she comes.

James: right, right.

I went back upstairs sinking down into bed again. I slowly began to drift off.

•Nightmare•

Brooke: I'm sorry. I just don't remember you. Blaze is my husband. I'm truly sorry..

James: you have to remember me..

Brooke: I just don't..I don't think I ever will..

James: you have to try! Don't you remember our first kiss?!

Brooke: we've never kissed..

James: The plane crash?! The sharks?!

Brooke: I've never been in a plane crash. And I hate sharks.

James: don't you remember the night I held you in my arms and we fell asleep?!

Brooke: I'm sorry...please..

Blaze: Brooke..baby?

I tensed at him calling her that. That used to mine. She used go be mine..

Blaze: you ready to go?

Brooke: actually..

Blaze: we're going.

He looked at her angrily and grabbed her tightly by her wrist. I winced. I closed my eyes and watched him drag her out. I wanted to run after her and pull her back. But my feet seemed to be frozen in place. I couldn't move. It was a dream of course..but I couldn't wake up. I felt all my emotions and feelings swarm around me. They slowly surrounded me and drug me down. I felt my throat close up. And soon I couldn't breathe. I clenched my fist and watched my life end, just as Brooke pulled the trigger on Brooke.

•End of nightmare•

James: No!!!!!!!

I jerked up gasping for air. I looked around and decided I would just get up. It was 8:00. I knew I probably needed anther 2 hours, but I just got up. I went to the bathroom and pulled out my jeans and my white V neck. I slipped my black leather on over it. I fixed my hair and went downstairs. It was about 8:30 and surprisingly no one was awake. I made myself 2 pancakes. I sat down at the table and ate quietly. Usually I would have coffee here with Brooke. Not today. Once I finished I got up and did the dishes. I went and sat down in the small corner chair and read through some of me and Brooke's texts. I didn't even get to tell her I loved her..I wiped away a tear as I saw Kendall come in the room.

Kendall: everything's going to be fine. It's okay.

James: you don't have to pep talk me..

Kendall: no I don't have to. But do you need it?

James: probably...

Kendall: exactly. You'll get Brooke back. Everything will be fine.

James: and if I don't?

Kendall: you will.

As everyone started getting up I went back to my room and rehearsed what I should say when she got here. I was nervous. It was like meeting someone you'd never met before. Only I had..she just didn't remember that..

As 3:00 rolled around I hid up in my room, making sure Blaze thought I was gone. I heard the doorbell ring and a conversation being exchanged. Then I heard the door shut. It was silent for a moment until I heard footsteps up the stairs. I got up and sat on my bed waiting for a knock. Once I did, I opened it. It was her. It took everything I had not to pick her up and tell her how much I loved her.

Brooke: listen I already told you I don't remember..

James: are you sure? What about the time we had the frosting fight. Or when you went to see my parents.

Brooke: nothing...

She looked hopeless. She had circles under her eyes and it looked like her lip was bleeding.

James: did blaze beat you?

Brooke: no no! I just was a little stupid and he got angry! I deserved it!

She was trying to stand up for him. She was scared to death. I could see the terror in her eyes when I asked. She tried to smile. She wasn't even my girlfriend anymore. She was a complete stranger. I couldn't do this. I couldn't take it.

James: can I hug you?

Brooke: I suppose...

I moved in and wrapped my arms around her. Surprisingly she did the same.

*Brooke's POV*

His arms around me felt so perfect. For one it wasn't a hit or a punch. Though it felt nice, my body tensed. The bruises on my body were sore. When I laid my head on his chest, I felt a similar memory coming back. I knew this though. I knew. But I couldn't remember. I knew I didn't know him. Why did this all seem so familiar?

•I thought this was kinda sad..James is so lost..