~Chapter 42~ Now and Forever~

•I wasn't going to update, but I felt like being nice. (: But I don't know when chapter 43 will be up. I have to finish it and write chapter 44. But thank you for all the comments!•

James: Will you marry me?

She stopped dead in her tracks and stood frozen, not turning around. I got up and moved a little closer to her.

James: will you turn around? So I can see your beautiful face.

She slowly turned around and she had her hands over her mouth. She had tears in her eyes too. I smiled and looked at her, slowly opening the box.

James: I don't want to forget. I never want to forget. When I'm an old man sitting in his bed, knowing I'll die soon. I won't forget. I'll never forget. You're my whole entire world. I've watched you be so many places without me and it kills me. I can't think of life without you. You're the only person I want to see walk down the isle. You're the only person I want to wake up beside every morning and kiss every night. The one I want to marry and start a beautiful life with. You're the only one. You'll forever be the only one. I love you so much and I want you to be my fiancée and soon to be wife. So. Will you marry me?

She brought her hands down to her sides. She was smiling, but she was sobbing. She nodded her head and finally managed to whisper "Yes!"

I stood up and slowly took the ring out of the box. I took her hand and slipped it on her finger. She looked at the ring astonished.

Brooke: this is beautiful...

James: a beautiful ring for my beautiful girl.

I pulled her in, placing my hands on her waist. I placed my lips on hers and kissed her passionately. She leaned back out of breath. I hugged her tightly.

James: I love you.

Brooke: I love you too.

James: will you stay?

Brooke: of course!

James: okay, just making sure.

She smiled and walked back inside, sitting on the couch. I went and turned on the tv and sat beside her.

Brooke: ya know? Blaze is going to find me. He always does.

James: it'll be fine. He won't here. Because no one knows about here except the boys. Do you want some dinner?

Brooke: yes! I'm starving! I feel like I haven't ate forever!

James: you were with blaze..so probably haven't.

I went into the kitchen and began making dinner. I watched Brooke sit there and laugh quietly when something was funny. I would smile and continue. At one point I looked at her and she was looking at the ring and smiling. She ran her finger over it and smiled bigger.

*Brooke's POV*

The proposal was seriously the most sudden thing ever! Even though it had been almost 3 years of dating. I smiled at the beautiful ring on my finger. As I was lost in thought of the wedding I felt James come up behind the couch. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

James: I'm hoping all those thoughts running through your mind are good.

Brooke: of course they are!

James: well don't stress your pretty mind too much.

I smiled and felt him kiss my neck a few times. I tensed up and rose my shoulders, smiling.

Brooke: stop...

James: why?

Brooke: cause it freaking tickles!!