~Chapter 51~ Finally

Brooke: no! Dear God get away from me!

I tried opening the door but he had locked it. Piercing green eyes. Shaggy black hair. The heart of a devil. Heartless and cold. Murderous. Blaze. I jerked on the door trying to get out. I felt tears and sweat fall. I pounded on the window trying to break the glass.

Blaze: stop fighting sweetheart. Why don't we talk?

Brooke: because I won't talk with you! Ugh! Blaze let me out of the damn car!! Stop!

Blaze: since when does Brooke Cassidy cuss?

Brooke: since I was being threatened!

I kept pounding and throwing myself into the car door. I shouted for James and screamed as loud as I could. I saw the trailor door open and James step out. He saw the terror on my face and glanced to the face of evil. He ran to the car throwing open the door. As he did blaze pulled out a gun and shot. I screamed and watched as James fell to the ground. I climbed to the drivers seat and looked at James laying their motionless.

Brooke: how dare you!!! You son of a bi-

He smacked me and slammed the door in my face. He crawled to the front seat and slammed me to the door.

Blaze: you're looking pretty sexy in that lil dress of yours.

He put his hands on my waist and traced them down to my hips. He smiled and leaned his body against mine.

Brooke: don't touch me! Get off me!

I spit in his face and kicked him as hard as I could. He slapped me in the face and threw his lips onto mine. I threw my head back and forth until I was able to push him off.

Blaze: why don't I help you get out of that uncomfortable dress.

Brooke: I swear if you touch me you won't live to see tomorrow!!

Blaze: you'll like it more than you think.

I felt the car door swing open. Someone pulled me out away from blaze. I caught myself and opened my eyes revealing James pulling blaze from the car. His arm was covered in blood and the grass was stained red. I threw myself up and shouted his name. Blaze pulled out the gun again. It went off but the bullet hit the tree. Both blaze and James fell to the ground with both of them fighting for the gun.

Blaze: don't hold your breath hunny. You're about to be a widow.

I screamed and shouted for help but nobody was around. I ran my hands through my hair thinking of what to do. I quickly dialed Kendall's phone number.

Kendall: hey hun. What's-

Brooke: kendall! Blaze is back! James got shot in the arm! We need-

My voice stopped as I heard the gun shot go off. This time it didn't hit the tree or the car..it hit someone. I dropped my phone.

Kendall: Brooke! Brooke!!

Kendall screamed into the phone as I screamed James' name.

*Kendall's POV*

I heard the stress and terror in Brooke's voice. As she was talking I heard a loud bang. Brooke's screams echoed through the phone causing the rest of the boys and girls to look at us. Logan had a concerned look on his face as did Octavia. Angelina and Taylor stopped their talking and looked cluelessly at the phone. Carlos looked at me worried.

Logan: kendall..what is going on?

I shook my head and shouted Brooke's name. I heard the phone drop to the ground and heard her shout James' name. I hung up and quickly dialed 911. That's when I heard the sirens immediately go off.

Kendall: we need to go. Now!

We all ran to the cars and sped off to the tour bus. When we got there the ambulance was already there. The grass was stained with blood and the car window was shattered. We jumped from the cars and ran to the ambulance.

Kendall: where's Brooke?

The paramedic pointed to the car and then drove away. Brooke sat in the car with her head on the dash board. Her sobs were loud and helpless.

Kendall: Brooke.

She looked up and ran out of the car into my arms. Everyone joined in.

Logan: Brooke. We need to know what happened.

Brooke: someone was shot..that's all they know..when they came both James and Blaze were unconscious and they couldn't tell who was lifeless.

Kendall: was James shot in the arm?

Brooke: yes..

She buried her head in her hands and sobbed.

Brooke: I lost him..he's gone. He's dead..

Octavia: baby..you don't know that. Stop.

Brooke: yes! He's gone! He's not coming back!

Logan: let's go find out.

*Brooke's POV*

Logan took my hand and we all went to the cars. We drove to the hospital. It was silent. I kept my tears silent as they fell like Niagara Falls. Octavia held my hand and shushed me quietly. I couldn't lose him. I watched out the window as I saw every little moment. From our first kiss to our first fight. I reached for my phone and opened the case. Taking out the letter.

Octavia: no, Brooke. Stop. Everything's okay.

I saw the hospital come into view as Logan followed Kendall's and Carlos' car into a parking spot. We all slowly got out and walked to the front desk.

Kendall: James Maslow. Is he here?

Nurse: right now the doctor is running tests. They don't know if he's alive or not. Just wait a few minutes.

He nodded and we all took our seats. The waiting room was quiet and there was a sad tension. Soon the doctor came to the front desk. I heard him tell the nurse something. Then I heard "He's definitely gone."

The tears built in my eyes until they came pouring out. I sobbed until I couldn't breathe.

Nurse: if you'd all like to follow me, I will take you to his room.

The nurse led us down endless hallways. My head spun and tears continued to all.

Brooke: I don't think I can see him.

Nurse: the doctor said he's dying to see a Brooke. I'm guessing that's you darling?

I looked up at her with red puffy eyes. I nodded and my heart sped up.

Brooke: I thought he..died.

Nurse: no dear that was a man named Blaze Shores.

My mouth dropped open and I couldn't believe it. His name rung in my ears over and over again. He's dead. Blaze is dead.

Brooke: James...

The nurse slowly opened the door. She pushed it open. I walked in and met a pair of hazel eyes staring at me. Though he looked in pain his eyes showed happiness.

James: Blaze is dead.

•^^^ugh! The moment you've all been buggin about since like chapter 25 has arrived! Twist of events! You didn't see that coming, did you? Ha! Comment!!!! Comment as much as you can! Tell your friends and cousins and your teachers (Jk don't do that. My grammar is probably so bad!!) to read this!! I'm getting close to 15K!!! Comment and let people know about dis story! Thank youuuuu!! Love youu!<3•