~Chapter 34~ Run away~

•well! It's midnight! I told you I'd update! For a christmas present!(: So Merry Christmas everyone! I want to thank all of you! This story has gotten more reads and votes then I ever though I could get! If it wasn't for that I would've deleted it a long time ago! Thank you sooooo much! Please keep voting and commenting! I love reading all the comments! It brightens my day so much! I hope you have a magical day with whatever you're doing! (:•

*Brooke's POV*

I woke up at about 3am realizing I still had to take care of blaze. By myself. I couldn't wake up James. I quietly slid out from under his arm. I climbed out of bed and quickly slipped my boots on. I then slid my coat on and grabbed my phone. I wrote him a quick note on his phone. It said • James, I love you so much. But I really had to go. I have to deal with blaze and I can't drag you and your family into this. Everything will be alright. I'll be back for christmas. I love you so much David. -Brooke-•

I shut off his phone and silently snuck out the door. When the door latched shut I closed my eyes and sighed. I entered the elevator right as my phone began ringing. It was Octavia.

Octavia: where are you?!

I barely had time to answer the phone before she shouted that in my ear.

Brooke: New York.

Octavia: Brooke! Where are you? Did James find you?

Brooke: yes.

Octavia: are you back with him.

Brooke: yes.

I knew I had lied. But I knew if I would've told her I snuck out again she just would've called James' phone and told him what I was doing. And he'd be caught up with me in 10 minutes. I had to do it.

Brooke: gotta go tavi. Bye.

Octavia: bye.

I hung up and stuck my phone in my pocket. As the elevator reached the lobby I ran out the main entrance. I dialed blazes number.

Blaze: Brooke..baby...how nice for you to call.

Brooke: shut up. Where are you?

Blaze: I think the better question is where are YOU?

Brooke: we're playing this by my rules. You either tell me where you're at or I'm turning around.

Blaze: I'm in New York.

Brooke: how'd you find me.

Blaze: it's not hard to track your phone Brooke.

Brooke: meet me in Central Park woods.

Blaze: woods?

Brooke: did I say woods?

Blaze: yes.

Brooke: then we're meeting in the woods blaze.

Blaze: now?

Brooke: yes!

I hung up annoyed. I firstly went to the nearest restaurant and got a sticky note out of my pocket. I wrote

•Brooke Cassidy, Friday 3:45am, central parks woods.• on the back I wrote •James..I love you..I always will. Don't forget me.• I stuck it on the nearest window and walked out. I left sticky notes like that all over. I wasn't expecting to see James or anyone ever again. I knew I didn't stand a chance against blaze. I entered the woods using my phone as my flash light. I was terrified. I watched behind me, beside me, everywhere. It was lightly snowing and the moon was casting a light glow. I called blaze.

Brooke: where are you?

Blaze: in the woods, like you told me.

Brooke: come to the lamp post.

Blaze: there's a lamp post?

Brooke: it's the only one. Hurry.

About 8 minutes later I saw him. He smiled as he saw me. I frowned at him. I began to say something but he forcefully grabbed me and pressed his lips onto mine. I fought as he attempted to make out with me. I shoved him back harder than I thought I could.

Brooke: I swear to god! You are the sickest most twisted man!!

Blaze: thank you. Now. I'm gonna let you choose.

Brooke: MY rules. Have you forgotten?

He grabbed my wrist.

Blaze: I broke it once. I'll do it again.

Brooke: ok, ok. Your rules!

Blaze: I can either take you with me or I'll shoot you here.

Brooke: take me with you.

Blaze: deal.

He tied my hands together and stuck a clear piece of tape on my mouth. He told me to follow him and I did. As he did, I dropped one last sticky note on the snow. I followed him until he threw me in his car. He quickly drove off. I was just laying in the back looking at the ceiling letting tears roll down my cheeks.

*James' POV*

I woke up at 7:30. I rolled over facing Brooke. But she wasn't there. I jumped awake and ran to the bathroom. She wasn't there. I grabbed my phone and as soon as I unlocked it I saw her note. I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. I tried calling her phone but it was blocked. I tried tracking down her phone. It wasn't working. I grabbed my things and ran out. As I went I stopped at Starbucks to get some coffee to wake myself up. While I was there I noticed a familiar handwriting on a sticky note stuck to the window. I took it down and read Brooke's name and where she was headed. I read the note she had put on the back..I immediately put up my hood and walked out hoping no one saw me crying. She knew where she was going. And she knew who she was dealing with. She wasn't planning on ever coming back. And this was her way of trying to tell me that without saying the actual "goodbye". I went to Central Park woods. I spent 2 hours wondering around until I found another sticky note in the snow. It was hard to read but I could make it out. It read "If you're reading this, then this is Brooke Cassidy. I was kidnapped by my ex boyfriend. He won't leave me alone. I don't know where he is taking me. I don't plan on staying alive. But please. Tell Octavia, Angelina, and taylor that they are amazing best friends and I love them so much. Tell Kendall, Logan, and Carlos that I love them too and I'll miss them. Tell my parents I love them so much and everything will be fine. And last. Tell my boyfriend, James, that I love him more than life itself. I'll always be with you. I'm never leaving. I love you so much."

I folded it up and stuck it in my pocket with tears pouring from my eyes. I ran to the police station. Blaze wasn't taking her. I wasn't losing the best thing that had ever happened to me. No matter what happened. I wasn't.

•Hope you enjoyed it! Comment, vote, follow!(: I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow James will be under my tree wrapped up all pretty!<3 Biggest christmas wish! (I'm 2000 miles away from him though..so santa is gonna have to speed his butt up!) ;) love y'all! Bye!•