Chapter 8~Forever and always~

Here's chapter 8. Sorry it took so long again. I wanted to make this one longer and a bit better. I'm working on chapter 9 now but I don't know when it'll be done with 4th of July coming up. I'll try! Enjoy it! :)

Brooke, Octavia, Taylor, Angelina, Kendall, Logan, and Carlos hop in cars to go see James in the hospital.

*At the hospital*

Nurse: can I help you?

Logan: yes. Our friend James Maslow is here and we were wondering if we could see him?

Nurse: umm. Let me ask him if he minds.

Logan: alright thanks.

The nurse walks down the hall to James' room.

Brooke pulls her sweat shirt over her wrists and winces from the pain.

Octavia: you ok Brooke?

Brooke: yeah. I'm fine.

Nurse: (arrives back) He said that was fine. Follow me.

She leads them down what seems like never ending hallways and mazes finally opening a room door. They all walk in.

Nurse: just ring if you need anything.

Taylor: we will. Thank you.

The nurse walks out and shuts the door.

Logan: hey man. How ya doing?

James: I've been better. (Laughs)

James' arm is tied up and his heart monitor is going.

James: they had to make sure when the bullet hit my arm it didn't bust any of the blood vessels inside. Looks fine now.

Kendall: Why are you always getting hurt? (Winks and laughs)

James: tell that to the bullet that went through my arm! (Laughs)

Brooke ducks behind Octavia, Taylor, and Angelina hoping he won't notice her.

James: wait. Where's Brooke?

Angelina pushes her out from behind them.

Brooke holds onto her sleeves hoping he won't ask. She slightly smiles at him praying he doesn't see the remaining tears in her eyes.

James: you ok?

Brooke: fine.

James: are you sure?

Brooke: yeah. I'm fine.

James immediately sees her sweatshirt.

James: why are you wearing a sweatshirt in July?

Brooke: I..I just got cold..

James: in here? Brooke it's like 75° in the hospital right now. And your face is red. I don't think you're cold.

Brooke: well I am.

James: hey guys. Can you step out for just a sec?

Logan: totally.

They all step out into the waiting room and take a seat. James in the meanwhile looks at Brooke knowing she's lying.

James: let me see your wrists.

Brooke: why?....

James: Brooke. Now!

James pulls up her sleeves where bandages and a wrist wrap is tied on.

James: don't tell me that what I'm thinking is under those bandages..

Brooke: they aren't bad!

James: Brooke! There's like 15 bandages! On EACH arm!! And what the heck is the wrist wrap?!