~Chapter 49~ Like a fan~

•Holy crap...guys...I haven't uploaded in forever...so so sorry...been soooo busy. A lot has been going on. Trying to work things out. It's all insane and stressful! But I'm back, for now! Because I'm so writers blocked on chapter 50! Ugh..well maybe this "super cute" chapter will make it up to you...? <3 •

It was finally Friday! The day had finally arrived where I could meet my favorite celebrity and..oh forget it. My fiancé! I got up surprisingly happy. I curled my hair. Made my makeup especially nice. And then threw on shorts and my BTR shirt. Over it I put on James' sweatshirt. I looked in the mirror and realized I looked like a total fan. Not his soon-to-be wife. But once I got downstairs I realized Octavia, Taylor, and Angelina were all in the same boat. I felt better. I had to laugh though.
Brooke: in all honestly I'm actually nervous!
Taylor: oh thank god! I thought I was the only one!
Angelina: are you crazy? My heart has been pounding since I woke up!
Brooke: no one said anything to them, right?
Taylor: nope. It's all surprises.
As the hours slowly ticked by the clock finally reached 4:30. We piled into the car and drove to the concert. It took about 45 minutes to get there, but the car ride was fun. The big time rush cd was in and the volume was up loud enough to shake the car. When "windows down" began you can imagine what we did. As we found our parking places we slipped water into our bags and ran to the gates. We were about 13th in line. As they opened up we handed over the tickets and made our way inside. We ran straight for our seats. 1st row of course. The concert started in about an hour and the seats were filling up. We all sat down and waited as the time slowly ticked by. Finally the countdown board came up revealing 5 minutes. As the time got closer the chants began. As the minute came everyone counted down. And once it did the curtain dropped and out ran 4 familiar voices. I smiled hearing James' and screamed along with the rest of the girls. I kept the sign I had made in front of my face. It looked like a fan made sign. It read "James David I love you! Marry me?!" I kept the sign hiding my face the whole time until "Worldwide" came on.
Carlos: alrighty!
Logan: ready for some worldwide?
The crowd cheered as the boys walked around the stage.
Kendall: we're each going to pick someone.
All the girls loudly screamed and waved their arms around. Octavia, Angelina, Taylor, and I slowly lowered our signs. The boys' eyes wondered around until their eyes glanced over us. At first they didn't realize it was us. But they soon snapped their attention back to us. We all smiled and slowly waved.
Kendall: ladies and gentlemen. I think it's about time we introduce some people before the song.
They all walked down the steps and extended their hand to us. James was last. He slowly took my hand. His eyes looked me over and he smiled. He leaned towards me whispering in my ear.
James: like your sign.
He winked and led me up the steps. The girls and I took our seats on the stools as the boys stood behind us. Carlos, kendall, and Logan all went and introduced us to the welcoming fans. I was a little nervous about mine. While the other boys were only dating..James was engaged. How much hate would I get?
James: and..this is Brooke. The beautiful girl that I will be marrying in 5 months.
Surprisingly the crowd gasped and awed and cheered. I smiled and tilted my head back at James. He looked down at me and winked. The load chants escaped everyone's mouths: "kiss her! Kiss her!"
Brooke: (whispers) yeah James, kiss me.
He shook his head and smiled. He then slowly bent down and kissed me. The crowd let out another round of cheers.
Taylor: you guys should pick the worldwide girls now. They're waiting. We all started to get up but the sea of fans shook their heads and shouted "no!".
Carlos: excuse us?
The fans pointed to us and smiled. Their eyes were bright and sympathetic.
"Pick them! Pick them!" They shouted.
Kendall: are you guys sure?
The fans nodded with smiles on their faces. These were definitely the sweetest fans ever!
Logan: well then sit down ladies.
We sat back down on the stools. I watched as Dustin picked up his guitar and began to play "worldwide". James began singing. I felt my whole world freeze. The rest of the boys soon joined in as well. As the song reached the middle James slowly pulled me up and slipped his hands into mine and his fingers between mine. He raised our hands and then lowered them. He spun me around and then placed his hands on my hips. Though there were thousands of people watching I felt like we were the only two people left on this planet. James took on the bridge and I felt my legs get weak as his sweet voice sang.
"Always remember, girl you're mine!"
I smiled and let my eyes fill up with tears. When the song slowed down I didn't want it to end. But it did. Once it did I felt warm lips pressed up against mine. I instantly melted into the moment. I couldn't tell you how long we stayed like that but soon I was out of breath and had to lean back. He squeezed my hand and whispered back into my ear.
James: wait for me after the show.
Brooke: I will.
I smiled and left another light kiss on his lips. He helped me down the stairs and I went back to my seat with the others. I found myself smiling and wanting to go back. The rest of the concert was amazing! Watching the boys jumping and performing for all the fans made me realize how dedicated they all were. Along with the fans. After the show ended we waited until the crowd cleared. The boys stepped back onto the stage. They were all sweaty and looked quite sexy. James came up to me and began to pull me to him but I pulled back.
Brooke: why don't you shower?
James: really?
I smiled and nodded. He rolled his eyes. He had way too much sass in him. One more thing I loved about him.
James: fine!
He pulled off his shirt and sat it on the ground beside him.
Brooke: that's not a shower David.
James: you're adorable. Get madder.
Brooke: quit it.
He smirked and winked at me. Him taking his shirt off was like..watching the world blow up over and over again until I finally died. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me in.
Brooke: get off! You're gross!
James: come on!
I finally placed my hands on his chest. He placed his lips on mine and tightened his grasp on my waist. I moved my hands to his and pushed them off.
Brooke: and..shower.
James: you suck!
Brooke: don't wait up!
James: you better wait up for me!
Brooke: I will!
He turned around and grabbed his shirt. Then he jogged back behind the curtain. I sat down on the edge of the stage and hung my feet over the edge. I waited for James to get out. Once he did he came and sat beside me. He had on jeans and a tank top. His glasses and beanie were on too.
Brooke: always know how to kill me, don't you?
He smiled and removed the beanie from his head. He carefully placed it on mine and smirked.
James: always know how to kill me, don't you?
Brooke: shush up.
He took the beanie and pulled it down over my eyes. I began to pull it back up when I felt his warm lips on mine. At first I didn't feel his hand on me, but then I felt it move to my waist. He slowly ran his hand up my arm. My lips turned to a smile as did his.
Logan: hello. Would you like a room?
I pushed myself back and pressed my lips together, feeling my cheeks heat up.
James: would we?
I rolled my eyes and stood up. He stood up next to me and smiled.
James: how long you guys staying?
Brooke: want me to go?
James: no! I just want to know!
Brooke: just depends on when you guys have to leave.
James: we have tomorrow off...lucky you.
I slapped him and put my hands on my hips.
Brooke: fine. I can go.
I turned around and began walking away but he pulled me back. He picked me up from behind and planted my feet back in front of him.
James: I was kidding!
Brooke: I know!
James: you could just stay here tonight...?
Brooke: and sleep where? Wear what?
James: next to me. Wear my clothes. Will you? You should stay.
Brooke: ehh. I don't know. I have someone waiting up for me back at the house.
James: smarty.
He took my hand and took me to the tour bus. It was surprisingly big. Really nice inside too. As I was looking around I heard a jingling sound coming behind me. I turned around and met Fox. He trotted to me and then sat in front of me. I smiled and bent down, picking him up.
James: fox likes you.
Brooke: I hope...
James: not as much as me though.
I smiled and he handed me one of his tank tops and a pair of his sweat pants. I took them and went into the bathroom to change. I tied the sweat pants up to fit and put the shirt into a rubber band.
James: those are so big.
Brooke: oh well. They're clothes.
James: I'm so glad you guys came to this show.
Brooke: I am too. I've missed you.
James: I have too.
He took the collar of my shirt in his fists and pulled me to him. He put his lips up against mine, just brushing.
James: I want all of you.
The whisper left his lips and vibrated onto mine. I closed my eyes and laughed quietly. He let go of the collar of my shirt and slid one hand down to my waist and the other behind my head. I closed my eyes and felt his grasp on my waist tighten. He then slowly put his lips to mine. The warm feeling seemed to melt inside me. Even though the minutes passed I still found myself wanting more when we both leaned away.
James: you always know how to make it a good time.

•Y'all know the drill..Vote, comment, follow! (: I miss the comments! OH! And thank you SO SO much for 13K reads!! Love you guys! Toodleoo•