~Chapter 46~ Thought of distance~

•Aww you all thought I forgot. Noooppee. AHH SO 10K reads!!! I was seriously freaking out last night! I barely got any sleep!

I want to throw a party! I didn't think I was capable to get 10K reads!! Thank you all so much! xoxoxoxo :* Alrighty! Well sweet dreams. I'm gonna go do what I do. "Night".•

It was about midnight when we walked back to the house. I went up and took a shower, changing into my pjs. After I was finished I climbed into bed. I was awkwardly tired. About 10 minutes later, James came in. I sat up and smiled.

James: didn't mean to wake you.

Brooke: you didn't. I was just laying here.

James: oh. Good!

He climbed into bed beside me. He lightly kissed me and turned off the lamp. It was silent for a moment.

James: I love you.

I smiled and found his hand, squeezing it.

Brooke: I love you too.

••••••Morning•••••James' POV••••••••••

I woke up, surprisingly early. Brooke was still asleep. I smiled at her. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom. Even after I was done getting ready, she was still asleep. I went downstairs and got myself a cup of coffee.

*Brooke's POV*

When I woke up, James wasn't there. I got up and quickly slipped on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I then did my hair and my makeup. Once I had finished I went downstairs. I went walking to the kitchen when Carlos ran in picking me up.

Carlos: and the princess awakens! Your Prince Charming is out here!

He swung the patio doors open and James turned around smiling at me.

Carlos: superman, Lois. Lois, superman.

I smiled and found myself blushing. I sat down in the chair beside James. Carlos walked back inside.

James: good morning.

Brooke: morning. Whatcha doing out here?

James: just thinking.

Brooke: what about? Tour?

James: yeah, and our wedding.

Brooke: tour will be fun. And our wedding is awhile away.

James: I WANT to go on tour I just don't want to leave.

Brooke: I know. But everything will he fine. You'll be back before you know it. Where are you going?

James: hitting places around America. Then heading to Germany.

Brooke: when will you be back.

James: we leave next month. Probably be back around April.

Brooke: that's not too bad!

James: you're probably right.

Brooke: I'm gonna go see if Taylor's awake.

I walked back inside and threw myself onto the couch face first. I sighed.

Kendall: cramps?

I rolled to my back and laughed at the serious expression on his face.

Kendall: I'm being serious.

Brooke: no!!

Kendall: oh. I'm embarrassed..

I laughed harder shaking my head at him. Honestly, I couldn't tell him what was actually bothering me. He'd just tell James. And that'd be a whole big thing.

Kendall: what's wrong then?

Brooke: just waiting for Taylor.

Kendall: oh. She's in the kitchen.

I hopped up and went to the kitchen. Taylor was washing dishes. I shut the swinging door to the kitchen and rested against the wall.

Taylor: what's wrong?

Brooke: I didn't realize that tour was 3 months long!

Taylor: be thankful. It could be longer.

Brooke: still! I though it would be maybe..a month in a half..

Taylor: don't we all wish. They're doing a show in LA and Chicago though. The girls and I thought we could go to the shows and surprise em.

Brooke: that sounds fun. We should.

Taylor: don't worry about tour. It passes quickly. Before you know it James will be back and you'll want to be free again. (Laughs)

Brooke: you always know what to say Tay.

I walked back out to the living room and watched James sit outside. It was quiet and every so often I would hear him sing a few lines to cover girl. I smiled and knew I could make it 3 months. And before I knew it..I'd be walking down the isle in the dress I'd dreamed of forever.

•The Kendall part just cracked me up. Idek why. I'm not even funny. But the way I imagine it. It's actually quite hilarious in my head. But my head is crazy right now so don't listen to it!