~Chapter 48~Can't think of you~

•I thought I'd update cause this seems shorter to me. Sorry for anyone who cried during the last chapter..!•

When I woke up I rolled over and opened my eyes expecting to see James. But, of course, I didn't. I sighed and got up out of bed. I took my phone and ran bath water into the tub. I poured a little bubble bath in and stepped in. I was in about half an hour. I then got out and got myself ready. For nobody, I suppose.. When I went downstairs Octavia was awake.
Octavia: well. How was last night?
Brooke: like hell on earth.
She laughed and nodded her head in agreement.
Brooke: it was so empty.
Octavia: it made me feel little again.
Brooke: I know...
Octavia: I thought you might want to run to Starbucks with me, then catch a movie.
Brooke: Sure why not.
Octavia: Angelina and Taylor are supposedly going to the mall when ever they wake up. I left them a note on the kitchen counter.
Brooke: cool. Let's go then.
*James POV*
I thought about Brooke day in and day out. It was probably pretty pathetic. But I did. It was weird not being with someone who you always heard. And seeing someone so often. Though, I loved being the boys, I missed Brooke. It's only the second day and I'm already tired. With just rehearsals. Usually that passes. I texted Brooke once I woke up but she never responded. I really hope she wasn't mad at me. No. I'm worrying.
*Brooke's POV*
The movies and the mall was fun. And was definitely a way to get my mind off James. Octavia and I sat in the back. Like always. Though, I was pretty calm all through the movie, that feeling faded after I stepped to the parking lot. I had felt eyes on my ever since I exited the doors. But now I understand why. I saw a quite familiar car sitting in a parking place. I turned my head a little and notified a pair of eyes on me smirking. No..no. 2 pair of eyes on me. I found myself speeding, but not enough to worry Octavia. When we got in the car I found they did not follow us. And by "they" I mean Blaze and Troy. I find this as a routine now...
Once we got home I was already jumpy. I decided to FaceTime James and calm myself down.
James: hey beautiful!
Brooke: hey!
James: I miss you. So, so much.
Brooke: I miss you too..
James: how'd the sweatshirt do?
Brooke: amazing. The awkward gap beside me was bothering though.
James: I know. Is everything going alright?
Brooke: of course!
James: you can call me if you need anything.
Brooke: I need you home.
James: I wish I could.
Brooke: I don't wanna keep you! I'll talk to you later.
James: okay. I love you.
Brooke: love you too. Bye.
I saw his face fade from the screen and stuck my phone back into my pocket. Their LA concert was in 2 days. And I felt like just another fan getting ready to see my celebrity crush that didn't know me at all. But in reality he was my finance.
*1:00am*
I sat in bed with the radio down low staring at old pictures. I found myself beginning to cry when my phone lit up with James' name. I instantly smiled.
James: you up pretty lady?
Brooke: yes I am.
James: good. I really wanted to talk to you.
Brooke: why..? This is the part where you say long distance isn't working and you want to call off the marriage...
James: what?! No!!! I just wanted to talk!
Brooke: oh. I feel stupid.
James: don't!
Brooke: okay! Why aren't you asleep?
James: not tired. Why aren't you?
Brooke: not tired!
James: I wish you were with me.
Brooke: me too
James: I miss your lips.
Brooke: how many others have you met?
James: none! Do you really think I'd cheat on you?
Brooke: no. But there's better girls.
James: you're too easy on them. That isn't possible. You're the best.
Brooke: why are you so freakin' cute?
James: I don't know. But I'm staying with you.
Brooke: are you? Because everyone who has said they would stay..ended up leaving.
James: more for me!
Brooke: text me tomorrow? I'm tired.
James: I will baby girl. I love you.
Brooke: love you too. Goodnight.
I slid into bed and fell asleep quicker than I have in ages.

•I thought their conversation was cute.<3 I don't really know when I'll update next but comment and vote on the previous ones!•